More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:14:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Want to win a fight weirdness
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Want to win a fight weirdness  (Read 10136 times)
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Want to win a fight weirdness
« on: 2006 April 17, 10:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would my romance sim get a want to beat up her daughter when they get along and are not furious (and never have been)?

What would bring that on??
Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
Re: Want to win a fight weirdness
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 17, 10:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It actually says she wants to beat her up?

Axe murdered since 2006
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 17, 10:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's "want to win a fight with", which amounts to about the same thing.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 April 17, 10:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't say it in so many words, but I would assume when a Sim wants to win a fight with another Sim, that, yes, they want to beat them up.  Tongue 

I've had this a couple of times too, but I have no idea what causes it.  Mine weren't Romance, and they didn't have a bad relationship with the family member either.  One was a Knowledge sim.  I thought maybe he wanted to learn about fights, LOL.  I can't remember what the other one was.
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 April 17, 10:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have another weird issue like this too... a sim wants to drink her husband.Its so gruesome...

Of course, its the cowplant we are talking about here. Whatever are you thinking of? Undecided

Go Away
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 April 17, 10:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good to know it's not just my sims then.

Heh, maybe it's something to do with that lightning bolt she has for her son-in-law...  Wink
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 April 17, 10:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmph! Is the son in law that red haired dube at the friends' panel?
Hmmm... a pretty good looker. No wonder she wants to beat up the daughter!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Go Away
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 April 17, 10:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep that's him - I'm not letting her touch him though!

Is your sim angry at her husband? What did he do that she wants to feed him to the cow plant?
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 April 17, 10:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing! They love each other (no affairs either) and have 2 blots. But she still want to inherit dead husband's money (+2,500 aspiration points) and drink husband (cannot rem the +aspiration points)...

Its spooky. And she is a family sim! No pictures though. I didn't think of taking them at that time  Embarrassed
I feel sad for the romance husband. He give up his lovers to marry this sim and all she thinks is about how to kill him..
but nope, I just have him leave her...no unnecessary killings allowed in my game.

Go Away
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 April 17, 10:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing! They love each other (no affairs either) and have 2 blots. But she still want to inherit dead husband's money (+2,500 aspiration points) and drink husband (cannot rem the +aspiration points)...

Its spooky. And she is a family sim! No pictures though. I didn't think of taking them at that time  Embarrassed
I feel sad for the romance husband. He give up his lovers to marry this sim and all she thinks is about how to kill him..
but nope, I just have him leave her...no unnecessary killings allowed in my game.

Aw - what a shame.  I can see a good plot line in there.

Inteen for AL, yay!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 April 17, 10:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does she also have a fear of his death or the death of a family member?  Family sims often have these fears.  Deaths in the family are always hard on them unless they are permaplat.  They always want to fall in love again right away.  I bet if you were to allow this to happen, she would be so upset it wouldn't really be worth it.  Of course, you could always acquire the Resurrect-O-Nomitron and resurrect him after she drinks him.  Roll Eyes  Still, it's too creepy.
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 April 17, 10:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is a weird family sim. She wants to flirt with other simmies too ...I am shocked.
I cannot remember her other fears (both of them are long dead now) aside from the fear of changing nappies and also having a child. In fact, I believe she has rolled wants and fears of having a child at the same time before.

Go Away
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2006 April 17, 10:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once too had a sim that wanted to win a fight against his daughter...'cept he was an elder and his kid was still a child! I ignored it and it went away...

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 April 17, 11:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is a weird family sim. She wants to flirt with other simmies too ...I am shocked.
I cannot remember her other fears (both of them are long dead now) aside from the fear of changing nappies and also having a child. In fact, I believe she has rolled wants and fears of having a child at the same time before.

None of those things are really that uncommon in family sims...err at least not mine.  The changing diaper fear is caused by the sim having low neat points.  But family sims seem to be big flirts and have way too many episodes of not being able to decide if they want the baby or not.  I did have one family sim who did actually in fact fear having a child without ever having the want for one as well for the last part of his adult life.

The whole win a fight against thing..I have only seen in popularity sims.  And I have seen  them want to win a fight many times against someone that they held a very positive relationship with.  Some resentment going on there perhaps..hmmm.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2006 April 17, 11:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine was in a fortune sim. Even in the sims, attacking a child is just wrong.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
kacidama
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 April 17, 12:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole win a fight against thing..I have only seen in popularity sims.  And I have seen  them want to win a fight many times against someone that they held a very positive relationship with.  Some resentment going on there perhaps..hmmm.

This happened last night to one of my knowledge sims - she is an elder - after her daughter beat her at chess.  It's the first time I've seen it in Sims with a good relationship

Don't buy a Gnome with learning difficulties - It's not big and its not clever!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 April 17, 12:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My family sims only seem to have wants to flirt with their spouse, unless I've allowed them to flirt with others, which I rarely do.  All my sims are monogamous, except for Romance Sims.  That's what the Romance aspiration is for.  Wink  Besides, with the Romance mod, Romance sims don't get jealous of their lovers having other lovers. 

A lot of my family sims will have a fear of having a baby at the same time they want one.  Sometimes they will roll the fear immediately after giving birth, and I don't blame them. Tongue  Also, I've seen the fear roll up if they are a few days away from becoming an elder.  I usually ignore it.  My sims are limited to one child per family, or two if twins or for some reason I like their genetics or want them to have a second child for some reason.  The neighborhood is getting a bit too large and unwieldy.

All in all, I love Family sims, second to Knowldege.  All the aspirations have their ups and downs, of course.
momtogirls
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 April 17, 16:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you change her aspiration?

My Romance that I changed to family still had remnants of her romance wants. (flirting with previous lovers, etc-when I changed her aspiration, I removed the loves using testingcheatsenabled) I just ignored them, and they went away...but she was permaplat, so it didn't matter if I ignored her wants
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 April 17, 17:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My family Sims tend to have romance Sims wants when they are free (not engaged or married).  From the moment you marry them it stops and they are all over their partner.
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 April 18, 03:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No She is a default family Sim and she is a downtownie. She is a weird one. I don't like her a single bit and her horrible nose get passed down the generations. I have no idea why I allow this marriage to happen save for the fact that she is a criminal mastermind and have $10,000 to bring in.

Anyway, I don't play family sims much. They are a bother Tongue

Go Away
DoomPuppy
Blathering Buffoon

.::devil's little sister::.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 April 18, 22:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine was in a fortune sim. Even in the sims, attacking a child is just wrong.

I have to agree here.  Daniel Pleasant started attacking Lilith in my game and even though the Pleasants aren't my fave family it bothered me.  Since when has it been an option to abuse your own child?

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 April 19, 15:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims attacked his toddler, and the toddler actually won.

Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 April 19, 23:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims attacked his toddler, and the toddler actually won.
LOL, oh my. That sounds odd, a glitch maybe?

Sometimes I think the sims has a lot of subtle twistedness in it. Parents getting wants to win fights with their kids, cheating, sims sleeping with zombies, vampires, robots, aliens, having sex in cars, dressing rooms, lifts (elevators) hot tobs, I'm amased they can't do it in the swimming pools and showers, or bath tubs. I don't see why they didn't bother letting teens have sex and babies with all this going on.

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 April 20, 09:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I think the sims has a lot of subtle twistedness in it. Parents getting wants to win fights with their kids, cheating, sims sleeping with zombies, vampires, robots, aliens, having sex in cars, dressing rooms, lifts (elevators) hot tobs, I'm amased they can't do it in the swimming pools and showers, or bath tubs. I don't see why they didn't bother letting teens have sex and babies with all this going on.

You sound like sanmonroe .. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.net/smf/index.php?topic=3032.0
 Wink
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 April 20, 13:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You sound like sanmonroe .. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.net/smf/index.php?topic=3032.0
 Wink
LOL...well, sanmonroe has a point! Tongue That, and I always find her posts hilarious to read. Cheesy

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: