More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 22:08:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.  (Read 42904 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.
« Reply #50 on: 2006 April 18, 15:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used Paladin's hack conflict scanner at www.SimWardrobe.com, and there is a potential conflict between Shaklin's no cover up mod and Crammyboy's Nudist hack.  So if you are using CB's nudist hack, I recommend not using Shaklin's no cover up mod at the same time.  I'm not sure what conflicts may arise, but they do mod some of the same globals, and it is definitely the cause of the sims being reset.  The bed still works fine without it.

Yea, but I'm not using Shaklin's no cover up, just Crammboy's mod. Still had problems with robots disappearing and noemptypotty no longer working until I took Shaklin's bed out. In fact, after I took it out the missing robots suddenly reappeared a couple of 'hours' after I started playing the lot, except they appeared in one of the resident's inventory rather than on the lot itself.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 April 18, 16:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Yea, but I'm not using Shaklin's no cover up, just Crammboy's mod. Still had problems with robots disappearing and noemptypotty no longer working until I took Shaklin's bed out. In fact, after I took it out the missing robots suddenly reappeared a couple of 'hours' after I started playing the lot, except they appeared in one of the resident's inventory rather than on the lot itself.
Very strange.  I guess in that case it's best to do without it then.  I'm not sure exactly how it works.  It would be nice if someone who knows how to read the code could take a look at it.  As for me, it was something fun to play with for a bit, but it's not something I'd use all the time in all my houses.  It is a good idea, but it still needs some work.  I have been noticing some odd things since installing it, nothing major, but just some things that didn't seem "right," so I think I'm going to take it out to see if that fixes it.

BTW:  I am still running NLp2 with Inge's noemptypotty hack, and I didn't notice it stop working.  So it must be something conflicting wtih either OFB or Phedge's hack.  (I think you said you were using Phedge's version, right?)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 April 18, 16:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW:  I am still running NLp2 with Inge's noemptypotty hack, and I didn't notice it stop working.  So it must be something conflicting wtih either OFB or Phedge's hack.  (I think you said you were using Phedge's version, right?)

Right, because I also use Phedge's nomidstreamstop, and I do have OFB. I haven't gone to a lot with a toddler yet since I came back from vacation (I had the problem on my 'test' version on my laptop), so I have to check if removing the bed solved the problem.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 April 18, 17:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define "plenty of money".  I haven't try running a whorehouse yet. It seems a lot of work...and requires a lot of energy  Cheesy
And I hate a lot of work in my game.

Several thousand the first day in a very small town, mostly custom made sims showed up too (my girls don't do no stinkin' townies--we practice discrimination--we are NOT politically correct in Weirdnesstown Smiley). I started a home business, tried the ticket machine which just makes Johns need a sales pitch. Stupid in a whore house (who doesn't know what they want if they go to a whore house??) so I got rid of it and stuck Inge's pay door in on the rooms with LizzLove's bed. Danny's booths make the most money, but the beds let the resident girls be the whores. Smiley Stick in Madam Smelly Whore to cook and clean for her girls and it's a profitable business. Smiley I don't know if the revewer will show up, but I have gotten a few loyalty stars. Smiley The whore house is right across the street from the barely profitable junk yard....
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 April 18, 21:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whore house is right across the street from the barely profitable junk yard....

I stuck my sims 1 whorehouse across the road from the Vicarage - no wait that was the coven.

Haven't round to rebuilding those yet.

Inteen for AL, yay!
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 April 18, 23:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, because I also use Phedge's nomidstreamstop, and I do have OFB. I haven't gone to a lot with a toddler yet since I came back from vacation (I had the problem on my 'test' version on my laptop), so I have to check if removing the bed solved the problem.

Ok, removing the bed didn't solve the problem with the noemptypotty hack, so something else is conflicting.  I'll have to run a scan and see what pops up.

the next morning: Well, no conflicts show up in a scan, so I'm going to drop back to Inge's version from Phedge's version and see what happens...

a couple of days later: ok, I dropped back to Inge's original noemptypotty and removed Phedge's hacks, and it works fine.  So it must have been some conflict in Phedge's stuff.
« Last Edit: 2006 April 20, 13:38:52 by jsalemi » Logged

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: