More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 22:08:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.  (Read 42905 times)
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
Re: New "Love Bed" at Shaklin's SimPage.
« Reply #25 on: 2006 April 17, 02:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doing what?  He's watching the kids play a video game.  (He also just happens to be naked.)  She's just lying on the table looking around.  Wink  I don't think they are even actually touching.  Gee, what did you think they were doing?   Shocked

I think they are having sex  Grin

Go Away
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 April 17, 03:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doing what?  He's watching the kids play a video game.  (He also just happens to be naked.)  She's just lying on the table looking around.  Wink  I don't think they are even actually touching.  Gee, what did you think they were doing?   Shocked
I think they are having sex  Grin
Just goes to show how appearances can be deceiving.  Wink
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 April 17, 03:42:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's it, I'm starting a Brothel. Cheesy

Seems a very...interesting hack.  Just curious, is this a global hack that works on all beds (including custom), or simply a bed that's hacked?

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 April 17, 03:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's just a hacked bed.  It's an object, not a global hack, although it causes a reset for some reason.  Maybe that's the other file that lets you see the sims uncovered?

Oh, and if you really want to make things interesting, try using Crammyboy's penis hack with this...especially with the option to make the male "aroused."
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 April 17, 03:54:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankyou for that. Smiley

The penis hack sounds like it'd be...entertaining. Cheesy

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 April 17, 03:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's just a hacked bed.  It's an object, not a global hack, although it causes a reset for some reason.  Maybe that's the other file that lets you see the sims uncovered?
Oh, and if you really want to make things interesting, try using Crammyboy's penis hack with this...especially with the option to make the male "aroused."

Hehe, I've just started using Crammy's mod and the first time I tried it I got so embarassed!  Good thing I only live with my cat.  Embarrassed 
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 April 17, 04:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, I've just started using Crammy's mod and the first time I tried it I got so embarassed!  Good thing I only live with my cat.  Embarrassed 

Well, Blue, even your sim had quite the reaction to Crammy's mod, remember!  LOL

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 April 17, 04:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm feeling blonde (which is ironic, as my hair is naturally brunette, dyed black. Tongue) I can't find Crammyboy's penis mod. *nervous.*

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 April 17, 04:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Onion girl it's at MTS 2

in the adult section

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 April 17, 04:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Muchas gracias. Smiley

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 April 17, 05:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Blue, even your sim had quite the reaction to Crammy's mod, remember!  LOL

Heh, yes.  Embarrassed  I sorta feel the same way, or at least I did at first.  Now, I just think it's funny.
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 April 17, 08:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm feeling blonde (which is ironic, as my hair is naturally brunette, dyed black. Tongue) I can't find Crammyboy's penis mod. *nervous.*

Cool, dyed black! Emo style? But doesn't the hair look weird when it grows out? I mean, black is an extreme color for anyone who is not naturally black haired (and to me, black hair is one of the nicest hair colors in the whole world. Most of my fav simmies have black hair too Tongue)

I have to check out the penis mod too...sounds a bit interesting  Wink

Go Away
Baron
Tyyppi
Horrible Halfwit

Even more arrows in knees!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 April 17, 11:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, this object is great. Well, almost great. It doesn't seem to care about whether the sims are related or not so you have to keep your eye on your sims.

fallenspades
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 April 17, 11:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

damn, the site's down.

edit: wait, it's up again.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 April 17, 15:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone who's tried this confirm something for me?  The only thing I added to my game last night was this, and the full set of dmaSim's worker and woohoo NPCs.  I did get the reset where the Sims on the lot are standing next to the bed when you first enter the lot, but I had two other problems that I'm not sure are related to this or the dmaSims stuff:

1) Add the 'love bed' to a lot, have the Sims on the lot use it, and then one goes to work.  Well, the Sim at work never comes home -- they get stuck at work and even the Lot Debugger can't recall them! I exited the lot without saving, and repeated the day without adding the love bed, and the Sim came home fine.

2) I went into a lot where one of the deceased parents was making robots before she died, and the lot had a cleanbot and a sentrybot active on it before adding these two items to my game. Also, her son had a sentrybot in his inventory, waiting for when he went to college (I want to see what fun a sentrybot could be in a dorm  Wink).  When I went into the lot last night, all three robots were gone -- no sign of them anywhere on the lot, no robot in the kid's inventory, and I know they weren't deleted manually.

I don't think the dmaSims NPCs would have anything to do with these two glitches (well, maybe the second), so I really suspect that the 'love bed' is the cause, since it seems to change a lot of globals.  I'm going to disable it next time I play and see if either of these problems crops up again, but I'm curious if anyone else encounters the same thing.

FYI, I have all three EPs in this game.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 April 17, 17:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Lizzlove's bed and Dannys girls and booths in my whore house. No problems, plenty of money coming in. Smiley
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 April 17, 18:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Lizzlove's bed and Dannys girls and booths in my whore house. No problems, plenty of money coming in. Smiley

Yea, I don't think it's the dmaSims stuff causing a problem -- I'm pretty sure it's this new 'love bed' (which isn't the same as Lizzlove's).

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 April 18, 00:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool, dyed black! Emo style? But doesn't the hair look weird when it grows out? I mean, black is an extreme color for anyone who is not naturally black haired (and to me, black hair is one of the nicest hair colors in the whole world. Most of my fav simmies have black hair too Tongue)

I have to check out the penis mod too...sounds a bit interesting  Wink
Well, my natural colour is quite dark to begin with, it is a change, but I loved it when it was done, I had quite a bit cut off too, and it's not Emo style, or at least, I don't think it is. And I'm not sure what happens when it grows out, I mean, black dye does tend to also fade to a very dark brown after a while, and you could always do root touch ups. Tongue

Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 April 18, 03:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define "plenty of money".  I haven't try running a whorehouse yet. It seems a lot of work...and requires a lot of energy  Cheesy
And I hate a lot of work in my game.

Go Away
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 April 18, 03:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, my natural colour is quite dark to begin with, it is a change, but I loved it when it was done, I had quite a bit cut off too, and it's not Emo style, or at least, I don't think it is. And I'm not sure what happens when it grows out, I mean, black dye does tend to also fade to a very dark brown after a while, and you could always do root touch ups. Tongue

Hmmm..it depends on the dye you use. But the color black is a tricky color if yours is not naturally black.  Root touch up is expensive. That's why I never dye my hair.... Tongue

Anyway, I think I like my hair color too. In any case, I keep it tied up and don't see it much.

Go Away
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 April 18, 04:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm..it depends on the dye you use. But the color black is a tricky color if yours is not naturally black.  Root touch up is expensive. That's why I never dye my hair.... Tongue

Anyway, I think I like my hair color too. In any case, I keep it tied up and don't see it much.
True, I think it can also depend on the type of black you use. If the black you get is a very gothic, dark, almost synthetic looking black, it probably takes a lot longer to fade, and perhaps looks too dark, but if it's a black that in certain lights, could be mistaken for a very dark brown then I don't think it would be as bad when it starts to grow back.

Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 April 18, 04:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So which kind is urs?  Wink

Go Away
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 April 18, 04:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The kind that'll likely fade with time, unless I re-dye it, which I probably will after a while. People have said it looks like a rather dark brown in some lights too.

God I'm glad I didn't go blonde. Cheesy

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 April 18, 13:31:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define "plenty of money".  I haven't try running a whorehouse yet. It seems a lot of work...and requires a lot of energy  Cheesy
And I hate a lot of work in my game.

I setup a bordello last night -- just used a spare room in the house with two of the dma woohoo booths, one with a female hooker and one with a male. They each get $500 per woohoo (which of course means the household gets it), and the stream of customers was pretty constant.  I'd say about 4 an hour (they just continue to wander in off the street whenever there's an 'opening'), so that's $2k per hour.  The bordello automatically operates from 10am - 3am, so you do the math. Smiley

It was actually pretty funny to watch some of my VERY straight playable sims heading to the same-sex hooker for a little nookie... Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 April 18, 13:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact that you can make so much money with Danny's bordello was the reason he incorporated the police raid where they randomly come and charge you a steep fine.  However, many people complained about this, and he included and option where you can enable police raid if you want it.  Wink

I used Paladin's hack conflict scanner at www.SimWardrobe.com, and there is a potential conflict between Shaklin's no cover up mod and Crammyboy's Nudist hack.  So if you are using CB's nudist hack, I recommend not using Shaklin's no cover up mod at the same time.  I'm not sure what conflicts may arise, but they do mod some of the same globals, and it is definitely the cause of the sims being reset.  The bed still works fine without it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: