More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:35:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Request: Making the Hang-out interaction better
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Request: Making the Hang-out interaction better  (Read 3645 times)
fallenspades
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Request: Making the Hang-out interaction better
« on: 2006 April 15, 18:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I've tried requesting this in various websites but haven't really gotten any feedback, I guess it's kinda impossible to do.
But hey it's worth a try here.

Umm, JM, Twojeffs or crammy, could you possibly make a mod that alters the hangout interaction? I mean making the relationship gains higher since it takes forever for that with Hangout.

Also making sims have gossips within the interaction along with some sharing of interests.

Now that in my opinion makes it better and worthwile.

Thanks if ever you hear me out. Cheesy

idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Request: Making the Hang-out interaction better
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 16, 23:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like something like this as well. Right now the interaction is pretty useless as the relationship gains are so frigging slow.
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 16, 23:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I've tried requesting this in various websites but haven't really gotten any feedback, I guess it's kinda impossible to do.
But hey it's worth a try here.

Umm, JM, Twojeffs or crammy, could you possibly make a mod that alters the hangout interaction? I mean making the relationship gains higher since it takes forever for that with Hangout.

Also making sims have gossips within the interaction along with some sharing of interests.

Now that in my opinion makes it better and worthwile.

Thanks if ever you hear me out. Cheesy

Like the idea. You should post a request at Modthesims2. There are alot more modders there who are willing to help you out. Wink
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 April 17, 04:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More relationship points for it would definitely be nice.
fallenspades
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 April 18, 11:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess this is a bit impossible to do. Tried mts2, insim, maty. Umm could anyone suggest any other place where there might be modders who aren't too busy?

I wish I knew how to alter interactions and maybe I could create on myself.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 April 19, 10:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's nothing wrong with the hang out interaction. It works fine. One thing that can influence the results is A: Interest compatibility (the amount of +rel gained varies from negative to as a high as +5 for good interest compatibility), and number of people: The more people are involved, the more the results are diffused. It's not as fast as aggressive admire/gossip/bustamove/whatever cycling (and the low-micromanagement argument is rendered void by AutoSoc), but hey, what do you want out of it?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
fallenspades
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 April 20, 11:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Pescado thanks for taking time to look at my request and at my non-awesomeness. Cheesy

I think maybe if the numbers of sims involved in a hangout increases, then it would be better if the relationship gains become higher maybe +8 for good interest compatibility to make up for the diffusion.

Then maybe emulate the share interests command so that people who hang out more often gain more relationship points as time passes. And  add gossips too(although I imagine that might be impossible as gossip involves memories).

Thanks again for hearing me out.
« Last Edit: 2006 April 21, 09:31:20 by fallenspades » Logged

anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 April 20, 22:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure the results are variable.  Sometimes they don't seem to move at all but if it is two sims that just met but have two lightning bolts the relationship goes up really fast.

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: