More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:20:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Business Controller: Business Runs YOU!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Business Controller: Business Runs YOU!  (Read 351416 times)
motherofseventy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Business Controller: Business Runs YOU!
« Reply #350 on: 2009 May 21, 09:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been running the DC, with one or two hacks taken out-the clothing thing and no stray respawn, for the last couple of months since I started playing the game again.  I had to reinstall my cc after a major problem but now I don't have the business option on a home lot, the only lot I've tried, with plants that do need attention.  As I recall, and I am new to your awesomeness, if there are seasons plants on the lot that option should be there even if it's not a home business.  I have all that is needed for the BRU, autoyak etc.  The one thing I am unsure of is the statement about needing all previous FFS controllers, if I had them before in my game and they are missing now I have no idea where I got them from and how to find them now.  If eveything needed is in the DC, then could it be that it's because the plants in this instance are not maxis plants but custom ones, Mary Jane from Pandora in this case?  I presume, as it's the way it was working for me before, that it's ok to put your DC into a subfolder?  Sorry for being a nippy sweetie, the DC is great and I don't know how I survived the game so long without it.  Thanks for all the fab work and especially for letting us divvies have a shot.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2009 May 21, 15:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If eveything needed is in the DC, then could it be that it's because the plants in this instance are not maxis plants but custom ones, Mary Jane from Pandora in this case?
Yes, your problem is that you have no recognizeable plants, so the option does not appear because it is unable to locate any recognized plants. Strictly speaking, the check is by category, so if it can't spot the custom ones, they suck and are badly made, and probably don't comply with any of the rules because Pandora sucks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
motherofseventy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2009 May 21, 15:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fair enough, thanks
spammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2009 June 05, 20:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to say thanks!
The error does not appear any more.

So.. thanks Wink
joebagodoe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Business Controller: Business Runs YOU! - be farmer issue
« Reply #354 on: 2009 June 21, 19:04:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to do one of two things:
1. make the mod auto-sell the produce when charging a sim to "be farmer"? I've got six sims with 450 eggplant and it takes about 10 minutes per sim to delete them all from their inventory.
2. delete all of a category in a sim's inventory? As above, can I delete all 450 eggplant in one keystroke?

Thanks
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: 2009 June 21, 19:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is an option on the hammer and sickle object called "Sell Fish and Produce" or something to that effect that does just that.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Sunbee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2010 February 07, 01:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using BRY, this sim (Ajay) was supposed to be making toy robots.  He started doing this (I think he was on a coffee break) after he'd been working for a while, throws them so constantly it's hard to pause to dismiss him via BRY, then, when summoned back, started throwing them again.
Is it BRY, my game, or me?  It looks like it refers to BUY.  He's not assigned a uniform since he just works in the back making robots, and the other robot makers haven't produced any errors.
« Last Edit: 2010 February 07, 03:43:08 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2010 February 07, 03:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your sim seems to have corrupted outfit data. Using the clothing tool to dress him in something else, like formal, then switch him back.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: 2010 November 27, 05:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a some questions:

1.  What determines whether customers react positively to sales socials?  Does it have to do with business loyalty, business level, presence/absence of BotB award/good/bad reviews, price, sales skill of the salesman, charisma of the salesman, etc., or is it just a function of LTR/STR like other socials?
2.  Is there a numerically determinable point (based on the above determinants) after which sales socials become impossible?  It certainly seems that way, as I frequently have one person in the store who repeatedly rejects BRY-induced sales socials, until at last, after many lost stars, I simply boot them with the controller.
3.  Is it possible for BRY to check for that eventuality, and have the salesmen stop harassing that person and/or simply ask them to pay for their things and leave?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: