More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 14:33:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Crumplebottom Fix
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crumplebottom Fix  (Read 58163 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Crumplebottom Fix
« Reply #25 on: 2006 April 24, 03:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I don't want to start an argument on this, I just said on the 1st line of my post that I found it interesting to check.  In no way I said it is safe to use.

I notice JM enquire about this directly to Squinge, if JM say to stay away from this because it can cause problems I will believe him and stay away from it, I posted this exactly for this reason so he can take look and give us an opinion on this new mod.  I also read to stay away from things that could mess-up Mrs. Crumplebottom but I would like an opinion of an expert since I am no modder and I am definetely not awesome as Pescado or other modders.

I thought he and others would find this interesting.  This is the only reason why I gave the link.

I don't think Pescado as anything against this and if he does well he can surely speak for himself about this matter.

Now let us all smile, hug and enjoy our game shall we.  Wink  Tongue
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 April 24, 03:15:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if he finds it offending he can always delete my post.  He does have all the power to do this.

This mod is not part of the insimenator it as nothing to do with it, it is a stand-alone mod, it is just hosted on the same site.  I am not using the insimenator but I do like some of Squinge's mods.

My personal opinion is that it was rude to post it in this specific thread. I think it would have been more appropriate  in Retardoland, and may have been received in a more positive way. That's all. I don't think you are wrong for wanting to post the link.  Smiley
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 April 24, 05:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to add, I edited the post, removed the link and only mention that it can be found at the insimenator site.  I am now waiting for JM impression of this mod.  I am truly scared of it and really don't want to mess-up the game by installing it though Squinge seems confident it will not. 

EDIT:  JM gave me his opinion on that mod on the chat in a PM.  If you also wonder what he thinks just ask him.
« Last Edit: 2006 April 25, 03:05:09 by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: