More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 22:29:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Myshuno
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Myshuno  (Read 3787 times)
ecaguimbal
Asinine Airhead

Open for Business

View Profile
Myshuno
« on: 2006 April 03, 14:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How does Myshuno look like? What is it?

I will complete the seven expansions.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Myshuno
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 03, 14:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the box your Sims can buy, the most expensive game prior to expansions.

It's a retarded version of bingo that has way too much fun advertising. Until I got DJS Sims fix I never used it.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 03, 15:28:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at "Hobbies", the last sub-section (where the chess is). It looks like a Gypsy Ball. You have to place it with the "triangles" pointing to the wall, 1 or two rectangles from the wall, or in an open space. Take care to leave enough space around, for the playing sims.

One sim call, and the others play - the calling sim can play alone too. Each player gets a cube. The caller picks a ball from the myshuno, and the players search for the number he called - like Bingo.
After a while, there is a winner.

The Myshuno fun rate is 10.
« Last Edit: 2006 April 03, 15:49:15 by gali » Logged
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

Grilled cheese lovin' cyborg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 April 03, 15:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh there's a fix for it? I'll have to check that out. It's really cute and they do get a lot of fun out of it (plus it's something they can do together) but they just won't leave the thing alone Tongue

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
anelca
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 April 03, 16:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at "Hobbies", the last sub-section (where the chess is). It looks like a Gypsy Ball. You have to place it with the "triangles" pointing to the wall, 1 or two rectangles from the wall, or in an open space. Take care to leave enough space around, for the playing sims.

One sim call, and the others play - the calling sim can play alone too. Each player gets a cube. The caller picks a ball from the myshuno, and the players search for the number he called - like Bingo.
After a while, there is a winner.

The Myshuno fun rate is 10.

thanks for that
after 18 months i finally know exactly what it does  Grin
Hitch
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 April 03, 20:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's so annoyingly popular among sims that refuse to buy it. I think the only one in my game is at Oresha Family Dining. When there's an outing there, I usually distract most of the sims away from it with an orgy in the photo booth. But there's still usually one sim standing there saying "Doesn't anyone want to play Myshuno?" (Or playing with themself.)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 April 03, 21:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that we've got businesses tho, seems like it would be great fun to run a Bingo Hall (I never could see the point of bingo as a party game anyways - imo, it's never been fun to play at home.) But as a home business or playable owned community, seems like it'd be tons of fun - sell moonshine/mountain dew or granny's rheumatiz medicine on the side. Maybe a "secret" poker table in the back for those that like a more serious game. Give away door prizes. Also I think bingo was very popular (in halls, with variations on the name and rules) in the 1900s so could be a lot of fun as a period piece too Smiley

Unsouper
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: