More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 02:06:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Mirror Mirror (Female Toddler edition)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who is the ugliest of them all?  (Voting closed: 2006 April 07, 12:07:58)
Fred - 3 (4%)
Nene - 34 (45.3%)
Jo - 0 (0%)
Bing - 1 (1.3%)
Marj - 37 (49.3%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror (Female Toddler edition)  (Read 18331 times)
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Mirror Mirror (Female Toddler edition)
« on: 2006 April 01, 12:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With the success of my last poll, I present a new poll concerning female toddlers:

I chose toddlers because, amazingly enough, some of these girls grew up to be not terribly bad looking teens/children.  Granted, none of them are winning beauty contests any time soon, but I digress.

First up is the oldest of the bunch.  I'll call her Fred, but she generally went by "My God, what is that thing?" in my game:

Next comes Nene, who, unlike her older brother Terrell (who was featured in the first edition), actually got *all* of the worst genes her parents had to offer:

Next comes Jo, who, if there was ever a casting call for a supervillain named Mottled Babyface, would win in a landslide:

Fourth is a little girl simply called Bing.  I gave up on this family having children after this one.  The parents are good looking, but they've overpopulated Veronaville with a whole sea of uglies:

Lastly, there's Marj, who didn't strike me as ugly as much as scary.  Whenever I had her go over to her toy rabbit head, or something, when her face would come up I would find myself horrified anew.  If ever there was a kid who would look as if she could latch onto your face and chew your eyeball out, it's her:

Again, the winner will get plastic surgery ASAP, if I'm feeling charitable.  Thanks for your consideration.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Mirror Mirror (Female Toddler edition)
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 01, 12:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted for Marj, but it was a toss-up between her and Nene Lips sealed Ugly kids or what? Cheesy

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 01, 13:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't my toddlers look like that?  I'd pay good money for that.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 April 01, 13:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep that Nene got my vote too ... but it was a close call, they're all so damn ugly they could give some my own sim-sprogs a challenge  in a Ugly Contest.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 April 01, 14:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toddler faces don't translate certain features well at all, especially extremely prominent cheekbones (as is obvious from the pictures!), certain kinds of noses, and some almond-eye shapes. I have one sim who is Japanese in looks and the children and grandchildren who have inherited his eye shape made hideous toddlers but are now very attractive adults and children. Another toddler looked like he had gotten stuck with a huge pig-nose, but when he grew into a child, the nose turned into a cute little upturned number, just like his mother has.

Point being, don't give any of them plastic surgery because a sim's looks as a toddler are very poor indications of what it'll look like when it is older. Wait 'til they're teens at least.

Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 April 01, 14:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted Nene too. Actually , they might turn out attractive when they grow up. I had one family that had ugly looking toddlers(although not as ugly as those,sorry Grin) that turned out as they grew up to be very attractive.

Presently, currently I'm experiencing the reverse problem. Cute toddler/child/teen that grows up to be a hideously ugly adults with big(and I mean big folks, think Pinocchio )noses and deformed mouths.

I'd  also like to issue a warning regarding that teen townie Cassandra . Don't let her have kids! My poor Sim married her and created freaks,although they were normal looking while they were toddlers-teens  . All of his other siblings(huge family) married others had had normal/attractive offspring that grew up goodlooking. So it's  got to be her fault. She grew up really unattractive when she reached adulthood and I changed her through plastic surgery too, so it's also my fault for not seeing it

ETA: what Renatus said
Countess
Verona
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 April 01, 16:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted for Marj, but I agree not to do surgery on a toddler. Had one child recently that looked like she had no nose. Just nose openings.  Worried some about that, but when she became a child, she was fine.  I think custom skin tones are partially responsible for some of my *mishaps*.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 April 01, 16:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My self sim had twins who are now toddlers and they are the ugliest toddlers I've ever had (apart from the aliens and they could give most of those a run for their money).  Hopefully they'll improve with age.  I'll add a picture after I've been back in the game. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 April 01, 16:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My vote was cast on Fred. I too think that the others will grow up to be, well, homely at worst, but Fred seems to be a lost cause!

Let the Beast inside you free!
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 April 01, 18:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin Grin Grin - I don't want to vote at all! Terrible kids!

If it would happen to me - I would reinstall the game. It's so depressing...Smiley.
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 April 01, 18:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give them all plastic surgery!

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2006 April 01, 20:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, it was a tossup between Nene and Marj, and I voted for Nene....

I've heard a lot of people say their children get worse-looking through the generations, but I've been having a string of good-looking "Wow, s/he's hot!" 2nd-4th generation Sims. My latest Sim who aged to YA and went to college, well, all I could do is stare... he's a grandson of Brandi Broke's third son, brown hair, light blue eyes, Knowledge Sim, extremely nice... sheesh I want to reinsert myself into the game...

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 April 01, 23:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My latest Sim who aged to YA and went to college, well, all I could do is stare... he's a grandson of Brandi Broke's third son, brown hair, light blue eyes, Knowledge Sim, extremely nice... sheesh I want to reinsert myself into the game...

I know, I have a 3rd generation Sim who's very goodlooking. I've never had a Sim before that was as goodlooking as him. I refuse to let him age. Pretty soon all his nieces and nephews  as well as their children will be older then him but I don't care, I'm keeping him.
sudaki
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 April 02, 00:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to go Marj, since her expression made me laugh out loud. Thrice.

Anybody else have the problem of their toddler's teeth poking out through his chin? Scared the crap out of me.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 April 02, 00:58:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went with Marj too, she's got this weird "little old lady" expression going on. I hope the poor things will improve with age. I haven't seen the toddler teeth pokng through the chin in my game but I've seen shots of it numerous times in photo albums.

I've got a set of my own uglies who's only hope seems to be the plastic surgery machine. Kevin Beare's (Sim State frat boy) features don't seem to pass on all that well, even when his wife is quite pretty. All three of their children have his pug nose and pointy cheekbones. They have really great personalities but man they're ugly. When the oldest, Emma, went to Sim State I couldn't stand it anymore and unlocked the career rewards. I was worried that when she went to kiss her boyfriend she'd put one of his eyes out with her cheekbones. Lips sealed 
Birdgofly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 April 02, 01:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My God! Lol! I'm sorry but I hope I NEVER get kids as ugly as those things!!

I voted for Nene, because though marj is ugly, she just rather looked like she was constipated... Nene, well, I get the chills every time I look at her! She just,.. Creeps me out!! *brr*

The others just had to blown out/sucked in cheeks, and I sure that will work out once there older, (Goodness let's hope!)

Maybe you should consider killing Nene off... lol! J/K! Smiley
BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2006 April 02, 01:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of those kids looks like a monkey... Shocked

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 April 02, 03:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to go Marj, since her expression made me laugh out loud. Thrice.

Anybody else have the problem of their toddler's teeth poking out through his chin? Scared the crap out of me.

I've had that once or twice before. It was like their teeth were below their faces. I've had other disturbing things happen with my toddlers too, like the time I had a toddler whose nose and mouth were so close it looked like she had a mustache. It fixed itself when she became a teen though, even though she still wasn't exactly the prettiest thing.
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2006 April 02, 04:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a set of b/g twins in a 4th gen that were both just stunning. *sigh* I miss that family. Lost to one of my many BFBVFS. Though I did have enough foresight to export the toons at least.

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
simposiast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 April 02, 05:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were their mothers "barbie dolls"?  Barbie genes don't mix well with human genes, they are too far apart.
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 April 02, 06:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually did state in my first post that some of the girls did grow up to be, if not pretty, at least not horrifying, which was why I chose toddlers.  Originally I had planned on using the child age, but even then some of them weren't horrible looking.  (I just wish that I could have used Marj's "I WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN" shot, but unfortunately after resizing the picture, it really wasn't large enough to see properly.  I don't doubt that that's why Bing is lagging so far behind.)

Here are shots of two of them further along in their lifestages.  I won't mention who they are, but there are clues in their two screenshots.

and

« Last Edit: 2006 April 02, 07:02:34 by cwhitney » Logged
simposiast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 April 02, 10:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had some pretty ugly sims (so to speak), but nothing to match yours, yet, even though my sims are all descendents of townies.

I managed to create a freak toddler by making a normal sim-me in body shop and aging down, so I don't think it's necessarily genetics. I think if the adjustments go too far the system can't cope.
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 April 02, 11:39:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't my toddlers look like that?  I'd pay good money for that.

Pay me and I'll package them all for you.  I'll even throw in their parents at no extra charge! :p
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 April 02, 11:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm so there's clues O.k I'm going to try to guesses who they are.

the first picture I think is Fred with the ponytail and jo is sitting next to her (Nene is sitting in her high chair so one of them one might be her. I picked them because they looked like their mothers

The last picture is I'm guessing is Marg? The only reason I"m picking this one is because you said you left clues and Marg is the only one in a crib as a toddler and there's a crib in that picture so I'm hoping that's a clue.
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2006 April 02, 13:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no way that Marj's pic is entered fairly into the fight. All sim toddlers look utterly repellent when they pull that face. I do concede that she has a worrying underlying bone structure but I would've like to have judged her on her loks not her gurning ability.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: