More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 06:13:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Face Templates - 2008-05-08 - No Update - New Links
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Face Templates - 2008-05-08 - No Update - New Links  (Read 334337 times)
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
Re: Face Templates - 2008-05-08 - No Update - New Links
« Reply #400 on: 2008 May 08, 10:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No update, but new links in the OP. I've also uploaded the incomplete, adult-only faces, should you want to use them, even though you probably shouldn't. Tongue

Thanks for uploading #2, Gwill. I was off on Planet Nails and I completely forgot about it.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

spacewolfcub
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Nailati Face Templates
« Reply #401 on: 2009 February 04, 19:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARISE FROM THE DEAD, OH THREAD OF AWESOMENESS! CALL FORTH THY MISTRESS THAT SHE MAY HEED MY PLEAS (and bribes)...

Dear wonderful fabulous beloved Nailati, I have two proposals for you:

1) You mentioned a while back:
Okay, but seriously, dude, dog, dude, I'm ready to whack these into shape now. See, I had this commission thing? Where I did some crap, kinda like this crap, but then someone gave me money? I know, it was weird. And I would have called, but stuff happened, and you know how it is.

So I was wondering, how much would I have to donate to you through paypal to lay claim to your time to complete ONE of the beta templates? Or if I can afford it, more than one. I realize that real life happens and time is money. I want your time, I will give you what money I can afford. Anyone else willing to help buy her time away from real life? Of course results are free for all on this thread then.

2) If you absolutely do not want to do any more templates for a few months or so:
Y'all are free to take the faces and do with them as you will. A while back I got a pm from someone who wanted to know if they could make some templates based on my #2, and I'll state here publicly what I told them: absolutely. If you use my faces as a starting point for your own, I would very much appreciate credit, but you do what you want.

Would you accept my humble offerings of adapting the BETA templates to the other ages so they look related? So you could tweak them if anything is horrible and template-ize them? But I'd much rather have your original stuff... unless my giving you some templates to tweak would inspire you to rework them to truly meet your standards? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."

INTJ:I44-N38-T12-J1
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2009 February 05, 13:51:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like your attitude. However, I couldn't accept money for this. I'm waiting for an official announcement that TS3 is delayed before I re-install TS2, so in the meantime I totally encourage you to work on the other ages if you'd like. As far as making the faces into templates, I don't have a way to run SimPE at the moment, but I'm sure volunteers could be found either here or in #grah.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2009 February 05, 14:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Supposedly it was delayed until the Summer. June or July? Is that a long enough delay? I love your templates.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: 2009 February 05, 17:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TS3 Press Release: New Ship Date for The Sims 3

Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 2009 February 05, 17:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God damn it.

spacewolfcub
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Face Templates
« Reply #406 on: 2009 February 05, 20:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So... I'll start making the other ages? Let's say I'll start working on 26 and submit it for your approval before making a template. Which I will also submit for posting.

Aaaaand you could start from 1, 3, or 4? (The other end). Then we'll meet in the middle and have it done definitely before you uninstall Sims 2 again? :-)

Or if you think you'd rather do it all by yourself I'm happy to wait.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."

INTJ:I44-N38-T12-J1
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2009 February 07, 13:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go ahead. My powers of procrastination know no bounds.

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2009 April 07, 14:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd be willing to contribute to the bribes too.  If you won't take money, how about chocolate chip cookies?

(My summoning spells are limited; no cool text messages pertaining to Necromancy.)
nila
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2009 September 08, 21:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for these face templates Cheesy  Are we to understand that since The Sims 3 is out, you are abandoning this project?

.^_^.
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2009 September 10, 21:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for these face templates Cheesy  Are we to understand that since The Sims 3 is out, you are abandoning this project?

Yes, and unless something can be done about the horrifying sliders in TS3, I'm going to stick to building from now on.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2009 September 11, 07:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something can be done, and we've done it, yes. You can yank on them until your head implodes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2009 September 11, 15:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helpful, but insufficient. The types of changes that can be made are the problem, ultimately, not the magnitudes.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2009 September 11, 16:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helpful, but insufficient. The types of changes that can be made are the problem, ultimately, not the magnitudes.
Well, mostly, the main missing thing is the lack of ability to edit the forehead and stuff, but that is more Delphy's department. The capability exists, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nila
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2009 November 14, 04:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, and unless something can be done about the horrifying sliders in TS3, I'm going to stick to building from now on.

Thanks for letting us know Smiley.  Good luck. Cheesy

.^_^.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: