More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 05:39:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Pregnant Sim Didn't Spin into 2nd Trimester.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pregnant Sim Didn't Spin into 2nd Trimester.  (Read 7127 times)
toriamos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Pregnant Sim Didn't Spin into 2nd Trimester.
« on: 2006 March 27, 07:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first one  of my sims to get pregnant since installing OFB and patch.  She went straight into her 3rd trimester look wise, never spinning into the 2nd or 3rd.  Now I don't know if this is because of a hack or because I took her to a community lot the first day that she showed, or if it is just a problem from the game or patch.  I had to save my game and didn't complete her 3rd full day.  Is any one else having this problem?
« Last Edit: 2006 March 27, 08:16:08 by toriamos » Logged
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
Re: Pregnant Sim Didn't Spin into 2nd Trimester.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 27, 09:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had something like this happen numerous times and finally I learned not to ever leave a pregnant sim during her first tri-mester and go play with another family. Wink

Every time I did, the pregnant sim would either show up on another sim's lot or walk down the sidewalk of a community lot and when I'd go back to her she'd have her third trimester tummy, even though she was only in the second trimester.  The first couple of times this happened I thought for sure I had a stuck pregnancy.

I'm only making a guess, but it could've been taking her to the community lot.  I haven't installed the patch yet and have only had one pregnant sim in a while.

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 27, 10:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Regina is right - you have to stay 3 whole days, otherwise you "jump" the second 'bump'. Happened to me too, when I left a sim in her 1st day.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 27, 11:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I've had that happen too, but only if the offending sim showed up elsewhere while I wasn't playing her.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
toriamos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 27, 17:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks all,  I was afraid that she might never give birth.  I usually keep them at home and wait until they give birth before saving or going to another lot. since in OFB they said that a pregnant sims could go to a community lot I though ok.  Well at least know I know it's not a hack and has happeing before with saving.  Thanks again.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 30, 01:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This just happened to me yesterday...I thought I was bugging out. Since this was one of my favorite sims I was upset and thought see was going to be pregnant forever and that I would have to get rid of the pregnancy. She eventually gave birth...it seems like it took 4 days though. I did some other crazy stuff with this sim while she was pregnant (she is a model) so I thought it was because of those things. To make matters worse when the baby was born, she was given an ugly custom skintone that I had to change in SimPE. Never do that again. lol  Roll Eyes
---

the proud momma...hope no one takes offense...

« Last Edit: 2006 March 30, 01:57:25 by PlayLives » Logged
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 30, 12:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this happen a couple of times before, waited and waited and the sim never gave birth. From then on, I try to play them trhough before leaving the lot. But I'm wondering, short of doing some editing in SimPE to get rid of the stuck pregnancy, there's no other way to fix this?
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 30, 22:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had some trouble with this awhile back (after NL, pre OFB) and one thing I tried that seemed to help get the second bump was to go into the house of a friend of the pg sim and invite the pg sim over.  Then I made the pg sim selectable and she soon waved and yelled and bumped out the second bump.  Then I made her unselectable and said goodbye and waited for her to leave.

When I went back to play her house, she was fine.

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: