More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 18:55:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  newest Maxis chat transcript
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: newest Maxis chat transcript  (Read 10818 times)
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
Re: newest Maxis chat transcript
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 22, 13:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, twice I got the pigs to show up tonight. I had the game in the neighborhood view for app. 5 to 10 mins (both times I went and did something, like went outside for a cig which since it's cold out, takes me about 5/7 mins) Both times I came back and had a pig flying!

Now when I first had it show up a after installing OFB, I had it in the hood view and then went and had a cig, when I came back I got to see two pigs floating across my hood so I kept that in mind when I played tonight.

Maybe it is the having a cig part that is causing the pigs to appear - I sense a conspiracy  Tongue

Nah...I would've seen hundreds of them if that was the case...or maybe you have to go somewhere else to smoke...?

Let the Beast inside you free!
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 22, 13:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really should try and get the pig to show up in my newest hood, it dosen't really have much of anything, only a few trees, 1 community lot and 2 res Lots

I'll have to try to remember to do some testing with hood decorations later, after I get some sleep *was up all night again*

I do know it has nothing to do with opening a business or making any of the craftables, my first pigs showed up right after I installed OFB and before I did anything in Pleasantview.

Now if I remember correctly these pigs were mentioned ages back but hardly anyone ever saw them so they seemed more of a rumor/joke, now suddenly after installing OFB lots of people are seeing them...
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 22, 23:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=614c826a297e069f3e997154dbfc818b&directoryID=103

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 23, 17:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool... maybe this shows there's some hope for Maxis after all.

Meh...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: