More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 09:44:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please tell me this is a coincidence
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please tell me this is a coincidence  (Read 1991 times)
MangoOrange
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Please tell me this is a coincidence
« on: 2006 March 17, 15:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't the forcetwins cheat only supposed to work on the sim you use it on, and not all of the pregnant sims in your hood?

I'm sure it's way too soon for me to freak out, but this sure is a heck of a coincidence.  When I installed OFB, I had 4 pregnant sims in my hood.  After installing, I played with a 5th who became pregnant.  I used the cheat on her, and saved/exited the game.  Over the next few days I played a couple lots in between, then came to one of my already pregnant sims' lot.  She had twins.  No cheesecake and no forcetwins for her.

This is unusual because I have been playing since last August in Veronaville after a clean install and never had twins in all that time.  Now my first set shows up in my first birth after I use the cheat on a different sim.  Please tell me the OFB increased the chances for twins in general.  I really don't want 5 sets of twins in a row. Roll Eyes
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: Please tell me this is a coincidence
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 17, 15:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There were some people on the gamefaqs board that were complaining that all their sims were having twins after the forcetwins cheat. I don't know anything about coding, but it seems that it is not a coincidence. There are no coincidences, there is the Force (or the Forcetwins).

I'm such a nerd.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: