More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 14:01:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Plastic Surgery for Child and up
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery for Child and up  (Read 12316 times)
Zythe
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Plastic Surgery for Child and up
« Reply #25 on: 2005 August 19, 12:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you set them as adults in SimPE, they can use it. Then you can set them back as kids the same way.
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 August 19, 13:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, I thought the 'ugly kid = good-looking adult' theory was true, too, until I finally collared that ugly little sod Chandler Platz and gre him up with the Insiminator. You guessed it, ugly as a kid, uglier than a hatful of arseholes as an adult.....  Roll Eyes
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 August 19, 19:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It IS true, for certain facial features. Go ahead and create some cute kid in CAS, give it pixie-like features, make it just sickeningly adorable - then change it to adult. Instant circus freak, I'm telling you.
Of course not all of them will grow up to look good. If you have one with, say, a monkey face as a kid, that sort of thing only gets worse.

Making them look good regardless of adult features because they don't get to grow up is fair enough.  Cheesy

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 August 19, 19:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, I thought the 'ugly kid = good-looking adult' theory was true, too, until I finally collared that ugly little sod Chandler Platz and gre him up with the Insiminator. You guessed it, ugly as a kid, uglier than a hatful of arseholes as an adult.....  Roll Eyes

LOL
Oh God, I gave Chandler a major overhaul when I aged him. Then I killed him.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 August 19, 20:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One time I created a female adult in CAS with long curly black hair.  I thought she was pretty good-looking, but I guess I tinkered too much with her facial features in CAS.  She married a reasonably good-looking Sim, and they had three daughters.  The oldest was OK as a toddler, had a sort of Hitler mustache as a child, then grew into a hideously ugly teen and adult.  (Her younger sisters were ugly, but not to this extent.)  I couldn't stand looking at this Sim, but didn't kill her off because I wanted her to pass down the custom hair to future generations.  Now, finally, about 3 generations later, the ugliness seems to have been bred out of her descendants.  I wish I'd had the plastic surgery machine when this one was growing up (this was before Uni came out), I definitely would have used it on her, and maybe on her sisters, too.

Karen
sadiebutterfly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2005 September 15, 22:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for this thread! My sister's Dustin Broke and his CAS second wife produced this deformed child with no gap at all between her nose and mouth. It must have been some kind of glitch, because when I exported her with SimPE she looked perfectly normal. Anyway, surgery in SimPE didn't work; she looked fine on the thumbnail, but in-game still deformed. Thanks to the Insimenator she is now quite presentable and can live a normal life. (Well, she might need more surgery when she next ages, but I figure that's par for the course if you have a birth defect.)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: