More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 05, 00:31:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Phantom music in OFB
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Phantom music in OFB  (Read 12627 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Phantom music in OFB
« Reply #25 on: 2006 May 20, 02:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, Squinge did make a 'noise doesn't wake anyone up' mod that over on insimenator.net and MTS2; unfortunately, it has the negative effect that alarm clocks no longer wake up the sims either.
Eh, not quite a major loss. The alarm clocks could never be properly set anyway, and I recall they tend to wake your sims up at the WRONG times anyway.

And it's not an issue in my game, I guess, since every sim has one of your sleepclocks rather than an alarm clock. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 May 21, 03:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this stereo problem in some way related to the spam of audio log errors I keep getting? 

Now, I don't know whether it's something to do with the stereo hack, or something similar, but now my sims never EVER turn the stereo on autonomously, and they also never turn it OFF!  But I have one adult sim who regularly naps on the sofa when it's blaring in his ears - but wakes up if someone starts to play SSX3!  (He's a general, and was complaining bitterly about his ears, so maybe he's a bit deaf, LOL!)

Zephyr Zodiac
kacidama
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 May 21, 16:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this stereo problem in some way related to the spam of audio log errors I keep getting? 

I thought it had something to do with all the music I uploaded on my system to make the build/buy mode bearable but I also get all the audio log errors.  I've ignored it until now.

Don't buy a Gnome with learning difficulties - It's not big and its not clever!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 May 21, 18:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Until I upgraded my video card drivers I was getting texture errors too, but I did upgrade my sound drivers and nothing has changed with the audio errors I keep getting - and what's more, they always seem to be the same!  Guess I'll have to restart, play a lot with no music and without entering build or buy mode, then exit the game and see what happens.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: