More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 06, 04:31:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6516 Members
Latest Member: CarrotGirl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  House rules for Open For Business
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: House rules for Open For Business  (Read 10374 times)
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
Re: House rules for Open For Business
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 13, 20:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Motoki, I've now taken out the talkmodule and left the phonehack in. 

JM, you're right, but nevertheless my self-imposed punishment is to click away; this way I will be fussier over who my sims make friends with.  With the talk-module in, it was anyone and everyone.  I notced people commenting on how autosoc/yak was not as easy as before.  I've hardly used any of the 'ask' buttons that came with Nightlife or OFB, so it will give me a chance to explore them.

Playlives, JM hasn't listed it seperately in his OFB hacks list.  I'll check to see if he's included it in the OFB Maty.

When I loaded up the game there were still more lovely hacks that I had to remove: Christianlov's NPC Visitor Mirror is a godsend: the scheduled sim does all cleaning, gardening and babysitting.  My sims home was spotless - and that just can't be right - they've just had natural born quadruplets for godsake!

I'm thinking about taking out the coffeecuphack and the punchcuphack, but that might be taking things too far!  I usually play with Inge's buyable bottle, so sadly that has had to go too.  I do have Twojeffs perfect plants, but that's purely for landscape issues.  My sims can't afford decorative plants anyway - they're too busy growing their own food thanks to Echo and Teresa.  The food plants still require watering and picking so I'm happy to leave them in.

happy now :-)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: