More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:13:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How is that for undignified behavior ...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How is that for undignified behavior ...  (Read 3680 times)
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
How is that for undignified behavior ...
« on: 2006 March 05, 21:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bad enough to see my adult sims hog the children's swing, play kicky ball in their living room, ( I know there are hacks for that), but now they are hanging out!.  This behavior seems to have been introduced in the second TS2 patch (I think).  My apologies if it has been mentioned before.

Today the dignified owner of my flower shop plopped herself down on the floor to chew the fat with one of her customers.  gimme a break!.

If this isn't some weird behavior unique to my game, I hope someone comes up with a hack to prevent this.  Farting I can take...but I draw the line at this ....

PattyB
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: How is that for undignified behavior ...
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 05, 21:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this is new to OFB. Children and Teens and Adults can now all hang out. (Haven't played an elder yet, but I would guess they can hang out too).

I might be needing the No Autonomy Hang Out hack soon.

What I want is the darn business owner to stay in the show part of the house instead of constantly trying to sneak out and go play piano/guitar/swim/wahtever.

Not at all awesome
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 05, 21:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if you must play with free will on ...  Roll Eyes

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 06, 01:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJs "NL - No Autonomous Hang Out" is available and works with OFB

monique at mts2 also has a no auto hang out, along with a bunch of others (no auto punch you punch me/red hands/pillow fight/kickybag/play swings/waterballon etc..) all have been cleared for OFB  Grin

I'm only using a couple of them and then only because it takes them to long to stop doing whatever (ie; hang out) except for punch you punch me, I hate that game!
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 06, 01:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hooray for no autonomy hacks in general.

I'm primarily a huge micromanager, and many of my Sims almost never have the chance to exercise free will (I don't even really want any of the FFS hacks that seem to me to be ways to make free will smarter, I'd rather make them dance like good little puppets), but there are times when I'd like them to take care of themselves a LITTLE bit, and there are times when I'm busy managing one Sim's queue and would like to know that another isn't going to go do something really stupid. The fewer stupid actions available to them, the better. They can hang out when I damn well say they can hang out. Wink

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 06, 01:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about a hack for when the business is 'open', working sims stop themselves from playing SSX3 or doing 'fun' interactions with their customers?

Coz if the staff at the local supermarket came up to me and wanted to dance, I don't think I'd be buying anything from them!

<insert witty comment here>
Baronetess
vcline
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 07, 00:11:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like hang-out for teens and YAs, but you're right about adults - it's just not dignified.  I'd like to see only teens and YAs able to hang out, and not in a business, i.e. wherever anything is sold.  A pool hall, video game parlor, park, that would be OK, but not at a restaurant, clothing store, etc.  But I don't know what you would do to stop it.  Hopefully JM or TJ can figure it out.
Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 07, 00:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want is the darn business owner to stay in the show part of the house instead of constantly trying to sneak out and go play piano/guitar/swim/wahtever.

Yeah mine keeps sneaking out to put soap powder in her own fountain and the shop is crammed!!

Axe murdered since 2006
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: