More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 23:33:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Being romantic is a breeze in OFB!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Being romantic is a breeze in OFB!  (Read 5763 times)
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
Being romantic is a breeze in OFB!
« on: 2006 March 04, 10:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Our romantics finally have their day in OFB. I made one interesting discovery.
Have ur date and you visit ur store when its not open. Have your date there. There won't be anyone on the lot so no idiotic sim will catch ur cheating romantic.
You can woo hoo ur mind out there and no one will be none the wider. Most importantly, the game regards ur date as a customer and you actually gain loyalty points.

Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone. I increase the rank of my store by 1 this way.  Tongue

Go Away
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Being romantic is a breeze in OFB!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 04, 10:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a great tip, jysudo...Smiley.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 04, 20:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have ur date and you visit ur store when its not open. Have your date there. There won't be anyone on the lot so no idiotic sim will catch ur cheating romantic.
You can woo hoo ur mind out there and no one will be none the wider. Most importantly, the game regards ur date as a customer and you actually gain loyalty points.

Well, if you can get pregnant in stores doing this, at least one of them will be the wider...  Grin
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 04, 20:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And it's so realistic too!  How many men have cheated on their wifes while at work!

Hi honey, I'm going to be working late at the office tonight .....
AllenABQ
Feckless Fool

Contemplator of Fuzzy Things

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 04, 21:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh that is just so wrong.  I LOVE IT!

HAHAHA!
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 05, 12:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you can get pregnant in stores doing this, at least one of them will be the wider...  Grin

*spills soda on monitor*
Thanks for pointing out my typo. That give me a really good laugh... Cheesy

But my swinger's bay is useless with OFB cos beds cannot be used on community lots no more. That is an annoyance... Sad

Go Away
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 05, 13:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, you discovered my new business, I see: Only I take it a step further.

I run the business OPEN this way, and the entire point of the business is just to go into the back and woohoo the customers. And I charge them just for that. And then I sell the date rewards back to them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
AllenABQ
Feckless Fool

Contemplator of Fuzzy Things

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 05, 14:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we saying that one hacked double-size bed that works on a community lot along with the anti-jealousy hack and Casual Romance is all that is needed to set up a brothel???

LOL
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 March 05, 15:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run the business OPEN this way, and the entire point of the business is just to go into the back and woohoo the customers. And I charge them just for that. And then I sell the date rewards back to them.

Heh, you are prostituting ur sims, Pescado!  Tongue

Can you give us a hack for a usable bed in community lots, please? So that AllenABQ can run his brothel and ahem, my stock room can have a bed for random woo hoo... Grin

Go Away
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 March 05, 18:59:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, you are prostituting ur sims, Pescado!  Tongue

Can you give us a hack for a usable bed in community lots, please? So that AllenABQ can run his brothel and ahem, my stock room can have a bed for random woo hoo... Grin

You know, after all the huge game bugs I've read about, I think this is yet another feature that is seriously making me reconsider purchasing. The lots that I have the most fun with are the GORGEOUS downloaded community lots that I make into resorts/hotels. I've got Island paradises, Asian structures with beautiful ponds and gardens, a treehouse complex, etc., etc.

I second a request for a hack to address this, although I'd prefer a global hack so that I can use CC. Otherwise my decor will be all shot to hell. I don't think I'll be buying this game until this sort of hack is out, and the game-stopping bugs are fixed, of course.

And I was all excited for this game too. Half my playable sims are in the business track right now. I'd love to have some diversification in their work.

EDIT: Ahhhh!! Barely had I posted this when I went over to MTS2 and, lo and behold, this exact hack is out!!! Whee! Now I'll just have to wait for Maxis to address those bugs. But god knows when that'll be... Roll Eyes

Link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=136854
« Last Edit: 2006 March 05, 19:04:47 by idtaminger » Logged
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 March 05, 19:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this expansion jsut gave me the ability to charge for doing that!

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 March 05, 20:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isaakios is art-minded and his 2nd LTW is woohoo with 20 sims. He runs a little gallery, sells some canveses and paintbrushes and the like just to keep customers coming in, convinces all the ones he's attracted to to pose, woohoo heaven, and then will sell their portraits. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Unsouper
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 March 06, 01:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isaakios is art-minded and his 2nd LTW is woohoo with 20 sims. He runs a little gallery, sells some canveses and paintbrushes and the like just to keep customers coming in, convinces all the ones he's attracted to to pose, woohoo heaven, and then will sell their portraits. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Is Isaakios into nude painting then ?  Wink

I am glad a lot of people here love their romantics. Oh man, I wish I find MATY earlier. This place is heaven. The other place I been hanging out don't have much of a liking for romantics!  Undecided They dunno what they are missing.

I am practically shoving my US40 sub to Pescado to be here  Grin

I just want to know if Sammonroe's brothel is profitable. I don't think I want a brothel. Too much work although TJ's casual romance makes things easier .

Go Away
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 March 06, 10:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The old one I made thats ont eh exchenge or the trailer park skanktowns I tend to run now?

I haven't tried with the old one. Witht eh size of the house and all the crap I put in there I am sure even the lowest setting for price would be a good sum. That house is more for looks and adding some fun sims into your town  than playing, although I do load it up from time to time.

the current things? Yeah, they make a profit. The bath house does quite well. Especially since I added snapdragons to all the rooms tonight.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: