More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 02, 08:48:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  LIzzloves beds
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: LIzzloves beds  (Read 31281 times)
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
LIzzloves beds
« on: 2006 March 03, 09:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, yes...at the risk of getting my lips ripped further, has anyone tested these with OFB and if so, are there any problems associated with her bed mods?

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
birene
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: LIzzloves beds
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 03, 23:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried the swinger bed and it works fine.
Myth
Pinheaded Pissant

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 03, 23:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Working great for me as well with all options.

Rohina: Motion to Expel Myth from the Senate. Just testing an hypothesis. Nothing to do with the fact that she smells like ass.
Flowerchile: Have you be'd norty again Mythie?
Mythchick: No, I just followed Rohina around a little and now smell like ass.
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 04, 10:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's good to know.  Cheesy Even if I don't have the EP yet I'm making certain I've got all the info I need to make the fucker work! Should be here Tuesday though, so looking forward to coming home.

Meh...
manduhx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 May 12, 00:29:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can anyone tell me where to find these "lizzlove's beds"? I`ve seen a ton of people talk about them, and i was always curious to what they do? if anyone can just tell me where to find them..

thanks Wink
Marg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 May 12, 00:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problems at all.    Just set the options on the beds the way you want them.

There are actually two beds     The Autonomous bed and the Swinger bed.    Both of them are on the same page.

http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?searchid=6299436

cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 May 12, 00:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mod The Sims 2.  And it seems to be working fine for me and even better for Jorenne as she made a "House of Ill Repute" with them.   Cheesy

Jorenne
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 May 12, 01:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah and it's a roaring success, my only business that is both popular AND profitable!
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 May 12, 01:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a whore house using Lizz's bed, Inge's pay doors and one of Danny's booths. I tried putting in a ticket machine, but that made a sales pitch to all the john's neccessary which I thought was stupid: how many ppl go to a whore house not knowing exactly what they want? So I did away with the machine, but left the open home business signs. Works great.

How'd you set yours up, Jorenne?
Jorenne
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 May 12, 03:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine is slightly different in that all of my working girs are playable sims, I have the beds, plus the lapdance chairs from Hunter at MTS2.  I have a bar/club area downstairs with the chairs and then the beds upstairs.  I do have the ticket machine downstairs mostly for the bar area and then pay doors on the bedrooms, so it's more a club with "extras" really.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2006 May 12, 03:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was recently playing a home-based business called "Mick's Love Shack." It has one Lizzlove's bed, two Shaklin lovebeds, a hot tub, a TV, the "white rabbit" er, 'toy', and readily available food. Need I say it's been by far my most successful business, and one that doesn't need selling at all? Cheesy

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 May 12, 03:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice Smiley

I have both playable girls and then the one Danny's girl. But no club downstairs in that house. That's Madam Smelly Whores Place. Smiley

Then in another hood, I have a hide away bar/house with music, poker, pool and nothing but Danny's girls upstairs.

I missed the lapdance chairs, I'll have to go try them.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 May 12, 05:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question.....

who is Danny and where can I find his mods? They sound rather interesting  Wink

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 May 12, 06:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I find Inge's pay doors? I used to know at some point where to find her DLs but have recently lost the link or my mind.. either is very possible. Either way if someone could re-direct me in the right direction I'd love em for at least two full seconds!Thanks.

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2006 May 12, 06:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question.....

who is Danny and where can I find his mods? They sound rather interesting  Wink

I think Danny is from here. He has working NPCs and 'worker' (well 'street workers' Tongue) NPCs. Wink

Ste

vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 May 12, 06:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are interested in LizzLove's beds you should check out what nectere has done with an ordinary maxis bed + the autonomous functions of the water bed

http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=46.0

Inge's Simlogical stuff is being housed by nectere & bluesoup here http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?board=29.0
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 May 12, 11:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found on my "notell motel" home business that after I got a couple of the business perks for reputation the sales pitch for the ticket machine was no longer needed, they didn't take any more convincing! Food is a must and a couple of treadmills and pinball machines are popular too!
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2006 May 12, 15:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been considering making brothel for one of my hoods, I have looked at both of lizzlove's beds, but I am unsure which one would work best.  For those of you who have done this what bed and accompanying mods are you using (if you need any accompanying mods for the best effect)?  I noticed that one of the beds says it is Uni only.  Are some of you reporting that you have tried it in OFB and it is working properly?

I just want a simple whore house where the customer will autonomously hop into bed with one of the girls.  My brain is fried at the moment (took a couple vicadin for my back, and my brain seems to have shut down temporarily - not that it was that sharp to begin with  Smiley  )  I was just wonderingwhat you all have used to the best sucess.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, but I am feeling really stupid  and too lazy right now to figure it out for myself.

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
Jorenne
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 May 12, 16:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the waterbed, the one that is marked uni only but I have all the eps (but no sps) and I think it's mostly that it won't work in the base game because of menu properties that were added with Uni.

that one the customers will autonomously hop into bed with the girls and it has a bunch of options you can set, such as advertising strength and options for controlling who will do what, for example in my brothel I had to set female/female whoo hoo to not allowed because all my girls were in bed with each other and not the punters  Roll Eyes
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 May 12, 16:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only use the swinger bed. It has some great options. Mix in Inge's pay doors and voila!

I use the swinger bed also at all my 'free love' sims places, like at Cooleo's and Boobie McGee's .

I have been wanting to make a clone and swap out the mesh. I have a nice wire frame bed that looks very seedy which would make a great whores bed. Nectere's version will be perfect for the expensive call girls beds.... Smiley
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2006 May 12, 17:49:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your responses, I can't wait to try them in my game later today.  My Simmie's lives in one of my custom neighborhoods are really pretty dull.  I want to liven things up a bit.  I have been wanting to try a diiferent sort of business and this sounds like a fun idea. 

Has anyone tried using both of them together?   I was wondering if they conflict with eachother.

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 May 12, 19:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using both of what?   Lizzlove's bed and nectere's version?  They are both object mods, and exactly the same, so no conflicts.  I even used both on the same lot for testing.  All nectere did was take Lizzlove's bed options and stick them on the Maxis bed.  She's doing those first, and then later on requested custom beds I believe.
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2006 May 14, 14:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got the swinger bed yesterday and made a bordello with it.  It actually seems to be part bordello/part hotel-that-charges-by-the-hour because a lot of the customers get it on with each other rather than with Elise the proprietress.

I like the ticket machine, it's funny to have Elise running around in her lingerie convincing people to come on in.  I had the beds set to risky woohoo on and Elise got pregnant with twins, the father could either be Colin Hanby, Abijeet, or Checo Martinez.  I look forward to finding out which one when the kiddies are old enough to check their relationships.

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 May 14, 14:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It'd be funnier if the customers went and pondered the prostitutes with a buy bar before deciding to buy that one.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2006 May 14, 14:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, good point, J.M.

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: