More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 16:17:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FFS OFB Compatibility List
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS OFB Compatibility List  (Read 76243 times)
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
Re: FFS OFB Compatibility List From AutoScan
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 02, 13:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see, well that tears it then. I will wait until the phone-hack is compatible before installing. The two mods I need the most (to preserve my sanity) are the phone-hack and the coffee cup-hack. And while I can imagine that maxis fixed the damned coffee cup, I doubt very much that they can do anything even close to the invaluable phone mod.

I was afraid of that, you know. Business involves phones, lots of phones and phone-calls. I knew they would mess up JM's mod, darn. I play the game for fun, not to be driven up the wall, and I don't want my sims to be completely without phones. So... I guess for me it will be the waiting game instead.

* veilchen hopes the around-the-world relay works quickly this time around, and JM will get his copy soon.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

Grilled cheese lovin' cyborg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 02, 13:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does the orange and green mean? I'm going to take a wild guess that the crossed out ones are discontinued.

Clothing tool globals? No more pick new clothes on aging or buying clothes from home instead of wasting time going to communit lot? Sad

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 02, 13:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does the orange and green mean? I'm going to take a wild guess that the crossed out ones are discontinued.

Clothing tool globals? No more pick new clothes on aging or buying clothes from home instead of wasting time going to communit lot? Sad

I was about to ask the same thing. I think that green means there is an update available since... well, there's an update available in the Firing Range. Tongue (Aren't I oh-so clever? Grin )

I hope that striked out either means that it is no longer required or there may need to be redone? I forget what the deathfix was, but it seems like it might have been important. Hopefully it means that Maxis actually fixed it and we don't need a hack for it.  Undecided

I'm not sure what orange could mean. Probably in the works of being updated?

As for my list... I might get OFB tonight, worst case scenario tomorrow. I suppose I can at least start backing up some data tonight, after I get home from lab prep, which will be late 10ish EST time. Tongue I'm hoping to come home to a happy surprise after a long grueling day of TAing. Supposedly they've predicted a big snow storm, which I've yet to see a hint of this morning, which could be a "good" sign (depending on how you feel about snow days) or a bad one, meaning it may hit just before, during, or after class (either trapping me on campus or preventing me or making it very difficult for me to get to/get home from campus).

I'm hoping either of two things: to either not snow at all, so I don't have to deal with the hassle or snow like a bitch way Before I have to go, and the uni officially declares it a snow day. It's actually the suckier option, because it only means I will have to come again either tomorrow or on the weekend to teach and go to prep. Roll Eyes

Anyways, keep yer fingers and toes and elbows crossed, both for my day to go well and my OFB to arrive soon.  Cheesy

Ste

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 02, 13:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dontwaveatme
easybreakup
handheldfix
laterbedtime
noautoemail
nodeanspam
noreunionmemory
noroutefail
dontwaveatme and noroutefail just passed manual scan, nodeanspam is clean.

All else is discontinued or obsolete as of NLp2.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 March 02, 13:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have it out on torrents already?

Duh, where you think I got from yesterday? ARRRRR

And for those who don't know, I did pay for it, but I am too damned impatient to wait for Amazon's slow asses to get it here.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 March 02, 14:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what is that mascot kit all about then? Is it something that we can't positively live without? Or is it something that will break the game/mods just like the christmas pack.

By the way, I googled bittorrent. I'd never heard of it before. How very, very interesting...

*gets a bottle of rum, arrrr

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

Grilled cheese lovin' cyborg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2006 March 02, 15:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the mascot thing is just another outfit you can have some poor shmuck dress up in to promote your business Cheesy Like the gorilla suit. I actually saw a guy dressed as a chicken out on the sidewalk promoting Hardee's once...poor sap. High school kids were walking by and laughing at him. My friends and I only drove by and laughed at him Grin

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
MistMeUK
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 March 02, 15:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone. I have noticed that a few of the hacks now listed GREEN dont have a new download in the firing range yet.

Can you tell me if this is because you have found out that it doesnt need an update or is it becuase you havent got round to puting a new version up yet.

Just wondering because I like the 'no20Khandouts' hack and wanted to know if the version I have is safe to put back into my game.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 March 02, 15:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

green OFB versions are here
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ofb/hacks/?M=D

Grin Shiny!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 March 02, 15:53:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the Mascot is a chicken head and body in several colors and I think there's a chicken statue somewhere too. Nothing exciting but I got it anyway since I pre-ordered. I guess it's good if you like dressing up sims in really silly outfits.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 March 02, 15:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I pre-ordered but I didn't get a gift for it.  I imagine I'll be able to get it off the Exchange or somewhere.  Might be good for a laugh, dress Goopy up in it or something.
siriusthinking
Asinine Airhead

Lurker since July 29, 2005!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2006 March 02, 16:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH thank god.  I only played for about half an hour last night because of all the "What's this?" and baby grabbing going the crap on.
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 March 02, 16:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still don't get why people have so much trouble with babies. 
Klaatu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 March 02, 16:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the difference between "CLEAN and do not require any updates" and "work with no changes" (the first and third list)? Of the second list, I get it that GREEN one have an update, but not sure of the ORANGE ones or the STRIKEOUT ones. I could guess, but would rather not.
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 March 02, 16:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok cool my game arrives to tomorrow , so all i need to do is find all the hacks that dont work and remove them , this could take days ,
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 March 02, 16:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People who permit their sims free will in their presence invariably find that sims choose the most retardedly incorrect action to perform at any given time.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 March 02, 16:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Three words.

Hire a nanny.

Seriously, you want to see some real baby issues? Try watching the nanny deal with a baby who's hungry, tired, and has to go to the bathrrom all at the same time.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 March 02, 16:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The nanny will repeatedly feed the baby, then drop it, and pee on it.

miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 March 02, 16:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the nanny sucks, we all know that right?  But my sims are on free will, I just don't give them an opportunity to use it with babies and toddlers around  Cheesy  They have far more important things to do like skilling, sleeping and teaching toddler skills.  Seriously, the nanny aside, if the baby is well fed and clean there shouldn't be a problem, unless the sims social is down.  When that baby wakes up I send a sim to cuddle, cuddle, play, feed, wash, and then change the nappy when needed.  *shrug*  Perhaps I've found something I'm more awesome at  Grin
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 March 02, 17:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YEAH BABY! I'm so happy some hacks will need no tinkering.

And, JM, I am converted. I'm not even going to buy OFB until the phonehack's done. I don't care how long it takes. It's not worth it!

Thanks, this is great.  Cool

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 March 02, 17:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Phone hack is done, I thought?
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 March 02, 17:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I've come to the party late then.  Tongue The usual story....

I think I will still wait to see how bug-riddled it is. And I say that without the smug "I'm going to let you all be my guinea pigs" that I've seen on BBSes lately. I just want fun--not headaches.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2006 March 02, 17:23:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!!!   Coffeecuphack, back in business!!!!  Grin

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 March 02, 17:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay I'm not getting it. What do the hacks that are highlighted orange and have the strike through mean? I guess it means they're not safe but will they be updated or has OFB made them obselete?

thanks
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 March 02, 17:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The striked out ones are obselete, the orange are to be looked at.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: