More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 00:06:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Mirror Mirror
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who's the ugliest of them all  (Voting closed: 2006 March 11, 08:36:14)
Apollo - 40 (71.4%)
Terrell - 15 (26.8%)
Rod - 1 (1.8%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror  (Read 5152 times)
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Mirror Mirror
« on: 2006 February 25, 08:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inspired by the earlier thread about ugly sims, I've decided to take a poll about which of my Veronaville boys is the ugliest of them all.  I've searched through my neighborhood high and low and narrowed the search down to three.  I decided to choose only boys for now simply to avoid having the poll skewed by the gender of the sim in question.  If the response is positive, I'll consider another poll for the ugliest girls.  With that out of the way, here are our contestants:

First up is Apollo.  I think my decision to name all the children of this household after ancient Gods may have cursed all the kids to look something like this.  I give you, Teen #1:

Next up, I was watching the NFL Network earlier in the day when this sim was born, watching Terrell Davis talk about Terrell Owens, which gave me the inspiration for this sim's name.  He resembles TO's personality, turned inside out.  I give you, Terrell!

Last but not least, there's Rod, as in, he'll only be bashing his...  His only consolation is that he didn't inherit all of his parents' ugly genes:

After the poll finishes, I may award the winner complimentary plastic surgery.

Thanks for your participation.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Mirror Mirror
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 25, 08:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was a toss-up between Apollo and Terrell-the last one isn't so bad really Cheesy Apollo's eyes are far too weird and high up for me..

Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 25, 09:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Terrel, he looks like he's had his face kicked in.

Apollo looks a little untouched by human evolution but isn't much worse than "typical townie" ugly.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 25, 11:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to work out what is wrong with Rod?  His nose may be ever-so-slightly bigger than average, but he's still an attractive sim, at least in that picture. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 25, 11:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to work out what is wrong with Rod?  His nose may be ever-so-slightly bigger than average, but he's still an attractive sim, at least in that picture. 

His eyes bulge out about an inch (2.5 cm) beyond everything else on his face except that ample schnozz.

Edit:
And to tell you the truth I wanted a third that was at least a little distinctive compared to the others.  I have a lot of ugly sims but a vast majority of them look like the first two and I wanted some variety.  All three of these sims are cousins, in fact.

And trust me, if I changed Rod's hair to an ugly hairstyle and made sure to get a screenshot that emphasized his exaggerated qualities, I don't think you'd be calling him attractive.  It might take two shots though.
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 25, 14:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted Apollo....please give him some help.... Cheesy tgdrysix

Lurking since 2005...and proud of it!

Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Glamour,Pets, Seasons , BV, Freetime, Celebration, K&B, Ikea
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 25, 14:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree that Apollo needs some serious help. He should be glad he is only a sim  Smiley

Go Away
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 26, 04:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, looking at Rod again that's not a very good picture of showing off his ugliness (although I did expect him to be, I suppose the correct word is, trounced in this competition).  You know your sim's got problems when you can look at them in profile from the left and the only thing keeping you from seeing his right eye is, in fact, his left eye.  It's very grotesque.

I'm surprised that Terrell isn't giving Apollo a closer race.
Countess
Verona
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 26, 04:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They all need eyelids.  That's one thing that jumps out at me. I wish I knew of a good site for men's eyelids. Hard to find.

Oh, Terrell gets my vote, but eyelids would even help him.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 26, 10:05:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They all need eyelids.  That's one thing that jumps out at me. I wish I knew of a good site for men's eyelids. Hard to find.

Oh, Terrell gets my vote, but eyelids would even help him.

Mermaid Cove has great eyelids. Smiley

Countess
Verona
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 February 26, 12:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the eyelids from Mermaid Cove, and they have eye shadow on almost all of them. Sort of looks funky on the guys.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: