More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:14:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Request for Fun Stats
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Request for Fun Stats  (Read 18690 times)
Ardin Topani
Blathering Buffoon

Where'd my avatar go? This will do for now.

View Profile
Re: Request for Fun Stats
« Reply #25 on: 2005 August 10, 02:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and since we are on the topic of flamingoes:

This is from the aftermath of the tornado that hit Clito, GA in 2003. My roommate took it.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 August 10, 02:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, absolutely funny. Type "JM was here" underneath and it's perfect.

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 August 10, 02:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to report but he's idle again. And I've used words much worse than that since way before I knew Pescado. I'm trying to protect my delicate reputation here.  Wink
Well, maybe if you hadn't fled while I was busy making FUN OF YOU HERE....next time, hold still for longer than one minute so I can kick you! I'm very busy!

I waited for like 30 minutes! You could at least have the decency to abuse me in person.  Kiss
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 August 10, 02:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I waited for like 30 minutes! You could at least have the decency to abuse me in person.  Kiss
You were there for ONE MINUTE. Possibly 30 seconds. But not 30 minutes. 21:07 on server system to 21:08 on server system. Of course, system time is completely wrong, as right now, the clock says it's 21:39, which does not agree with my watch or any time zone at all, but still. You are a fat, lazy Reggikko! Get back here!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 August 10, 02:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to report but he's idle again. And I've used words much worse than that since way before I knew Pescado. I'm trying to protect my delicate reputation here.  Wink

John Waterloo came very close to not surviving last night. My finger was so itchy to drag his hunger bar down to zero after he peed himself. Good thing I don't like waffles anyway.

Aww, and I was so rooting for him. Dang the dude. But tell me Reg, where oh where did you get Aphrodite you addiction sim from. The one picture of her could truly give you nightmares.

G.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=179030

She's a hoot to play, too.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 August 10, 03:00:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You were there for ONE MINUTE. Possibly 30 seconds. But not 30 minutes. 21:07 on server system to 21:08 on server system. Of course, system time is completely wrong, as right now, the clock says it's 21:39, which does not agree with my watch or any time zone at all, but still. You are a fat, lazy Reggikko! Get back here!

I was talking about this afternoon. I waited for a long time. Tonight, I popped in, saw you were IDLE and came over here to see what mischief you were up to.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 August 10, 03:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was talking about this afternoon. I waited for a long time. Tonight, I popped in, saw you were IDLE and came over here to see what mischief you were up to.
I was in a battle. When the battle was over, you had fled in terror like the weak, cowardly Reggikko you are.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 August 10, 03:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which do you mean? Here here or there here? I'm so confused.
Ardin Topani
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 August 10, 03:07:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, there's more than one here? Now I'm confused...
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 August 10, 03:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, there's more than one here? Now I'm confused...

Here here=this forum. There here=chat.
Ardin Topani
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 August 10, 03:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here here=this forum. There here=chat.

Ah, I don't chat. I type too slow.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 August 10, 03:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was very fruiful Senators' Conference...Smiley

When are you going to open the Senate section?
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 August 10, 12:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, not really. Just a few posts of Reg trying to defend herself; me cowardly (and successfully) stepping out of kicking distance; Hook was missing. That is not a real session. In a real session Hook and I would've received the full treatment too... no stepping aside allowed Cheesy

G.

~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 August 10, 13:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, where is Hook? I didn't see him here at least 3 days.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 August 10, 14:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, not really. Just a few posts of Reg trying to defend herself; me cowardly (and successfully) stepping out of kicking distance; Hook was missing. That is not a real session. In a real session Hook and I would've received the full treatment too... no stepping aside allowed Cheesy

G.

I didn't see you or Gali there. ??
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Amish?
« Reply #40 on: 2005 August 10, 20:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This challenge offends me.

So Amish people offend you? Is that what you're saying? You, cultural elitist!

Your roomie is Amish? And he plays The Sims?!

Or you're doing an Amish challenge? How does that work? How do they manage without a phone?

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 August 10, 22:27:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted by: reggikko
I didn't see you or Gali there. ??

Oh that's funny. Gali probably means here, as in the forums here. Don't worry, I'll be there, I've been working too hard the last week, heat gets people all riled up Cheesy

G.

Ardin Topani
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Amish?
« Reply #42 on: 2005 August 10, 23:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your roomie is Amish? And he plays The Sims?!

Or you're doing an Amish challenge? How does that work? How do they manage without a phone?

No, the roomie is not Amish, he's just a cracker. However, I am doing an Amish challenge. It was the roomie's idea, but I'm the one who plays Sims more so I get to test it.   Grin

We're still working out the rules, but as for the phone, we are allowing one phone per Amish home but it has to be outside, away from the house. I used to live in Lancaster for a short time, but I've learned more about the Amish in the last week than I ever did living there. We are taking the view that the Sims would have to be New Ordnung Amish or they would die--no fridge would mean no food. Some orders of the Amish community allow phones but keep them in the front yard. So we're working with that.

I'm still working thorugh the challenge to see if there are any problems that will pop up with the mating requirements we have and any other technical issues. I will be sure to share the complete rule set once we have one though. Thus far, it has been extremely challenging for me, especially with keeping the kids happy! Not having a TV or a radio sucks.
pet_peeve
Asinine Airhead

Malordorous chowder jockey

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 August 10, 23:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's pretty violent, too. It's a great simulation of spousal abuse. In other words, it sorta resembles the familial dynamics of my own family, but without the unilaterality.

You stick family members up your nose?
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Amish?
« Reply #44 on: 2005 August 11, 05:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still working thorugh the challenge to see if there are any problems that will pop up with the mating requirements we have and any other technical issues. I will be sure to share the complete rule set once we have one though. Thus far, it has been extremely challenging for me, especially with keeping the kids happy! Not having a TV or a radio sucks.

Please do, Ardin. It sounds fascinating.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: