More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:18:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Syberspunke Archives (Moderator: syberspunk)
| | |-+  Testers Wanted: Call Private School Phone Plug-in (Updated 11/7/2006)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Testers Wanted: Call Private School Phone Plug-in (Updated 11/7/2006)  (Read 67434 times)
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Testers Wanted: Call Private School Phone Plug-in (Updated 11/7/2006)
« Reply #50 on: 2008 July 27, 17:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently have installed Ikea, and I'm no longer getting the option for parents to enroll their children.

It worked okay yesterday (before Ikea).  The sim in question is Cassandra Goth, who has the "Got into Private School" memory.  She's trying to call the headmaster via cell phone to enroll her son Mortimer.  The option doesn't appear.

The only recent things I've done is install LordDarcy's fixes for Ikea stuff, and Arr'ed versions of The Sims 2 Store clothes, objects, and hair.

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 September 03, 13:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had trouble with this hack for a while, too. Even calling during proper days/times, the option just never appears on the sim pie menu. Sadly, I can't date the trouble to a specific installation, but it may have been Ikea.

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 January 04, 06:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am very disappointed that this does not work in my game anymore, either. I am officially poking Ste about this... if someone is closer to him than I am then please add your poking stick to mine.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: