More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 13:53:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My sim does a Britney!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My sim does a Britney!  (Read 14864 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
My sim does a Britney!
« on: 2006 February 17, 15:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure you have seen in the news how Britney Spears was caught driving with her baby on her lap-my sim decides to do the same! She was going off to work, couldn't put the baby in the crib, and decided to take him with her instead Cheesy

When she came home, the baby was stuck to her chest, but was fine otherwise.

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
Re: My sim does a Britney!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 17, 15:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*giggles* 
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 17, 15:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heehee, I hadn't heard about Britney Spears, but I have had this glitch happen before.  I guess it was "Bring Your Child To Work" day.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 17, 16:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That baby was one of twins-so the nanny had an easy day that day! I'm glad it didn't crap up the game though, Sharon is one of my favourite sims. She is a romance sim, with 3 kids (single parent) all the kids have the same dad though, he is the Mr Big in downtown. In my game his name is William Turner! (POTC anyone?) Grin

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 17, 16:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh, POTC.  I can't wait for the sequel!
Taz
Lipless Loser

Whatever.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 17, 16:03:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Oops, I did it again?"  Grin

Fascinating.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 17, 20:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha

I had a teen take her baby sister to school with her  once.  Didn't even notice the baby was missing till she came home from school with it stuck to her chest lol
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 17, 20:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had my one of my sims cook dinner with her baby, use the bathroom, and even watch Television.
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 17, 21:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had my one of my sims cook dinner with her baby
I've always thought they should make sim-ovens out of sim-babies, since they are completely fireproof.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 18, 00:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can't really blame your sim, Emma - babies are quite a fashionable accessory.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 February 18, 00:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had my one of my sims cook dinner with her baby
I've always thought they should make sim-ovens out of sim-babies, since they are completely fireproof.

Lol, I had a few odd thoughts at this.

New and Improved!

Studies show that sim babies are more fireproof than other leading brands, including human, dog, cat, fish, and even the elusive donkey!  They are completely waterproof too!  So, when you are out shopping for a baby, please, buy a sim baby, you won't be disapointed!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2006 February 18, 01:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never had this happen, but I did have a Sim cook dinner, eat it and clear-up all the dishes while holding her baby (after feeding it), then she went back to feed it again and finally put it to bed.  While she was sitting eating (in an armchair) the baby was across her chest in a way that looked as if it was breastfeeding - I wish someone would utilise that to make a breastfeeding mod.  Shame on Maxis for promoting artificial feeding over natural.  They could have set an example, been pioneers.  What an ideal opportunity thrown away.  (Sorry, one of my bandwagons, couldn't help climbing on it).

Anyway, what on earth is POTC?  Prostitutes on the corner?  Pain over the cock?  Please open the curtains? 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 February 18, 01:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can't really blame your sim, Emma - babies are quite a fashionable accessory.

Pets are better, however, if you wish is to pick up guys  Wink
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 February 18, 02:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Ancient Sim - POTC is Pirates of the Carribean a movie with Johnny Depp

@ angelyne - do the pets have to be alive to pick up guys?  Tongue
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 February 18, 04:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sim babies rock!

« Last Edit: 2006 February 18, 04:13:05 by Theo » Logged
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2006 February 18, 11:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyway, what on earth is POTC?  Prostitutes on the corner?  Pain over the cock?  Please open the curtains? 

ROFL! Cheesy

Love the pic Theo!

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 February 20, 16:43:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ angelyne - do the pets have to be alive to pick up guys?  Tongue

I think it's more effective that way yes.  However having a dead deer strapped to the wood of your car might garner some attention.  However whether or not you want attention from that crowd depends on you Smiley

PS Theo, that picture is just priceless.  It could be a poster for women's lib with the caption mothers can rock too!
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 February 22, 06:14:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, its really cool to have such pictures. I wish I had such glitches. Love the picture of the DJ mum with baby!  Tongue

Go Away
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 February 22, 13:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had this happen for the first time last night -- a new mom just fed her baby, and then sat down to eat herself (her husband cooked and served, so the dish was still on the table).

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2006 February 22, 15:01:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww that is so cute, and a lot more realistic! Cheesy

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 February 23, 20:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this happen to me several times now, with toddlers too.  I have several pictures but I can't post them right now.  I even have some with a dad taking a shower with a baby, and another one with a mom taking a shower with a toddler that appears to be attached to her back.  Too bad the toddler was still stinky when she got out of the shower with him; it could have saved her some time.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 February 24, 03:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots of people take their babies into the shower with them. It's easier than dunking them into the tub, that's for sure. The babies should get clean too, I say.

I'm sure it would be hard to code into the game, but I really wish sims could carry their babies and do something else. Emma is right! Perhaps it could raise relationship scores, just like holding a baby IRL increases the bond. I hate that choice--interact with the baby, or do something else.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 February 24, 03:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many mothers do you know put the baby down to answer the phone?  I have heard lots of women talk about how they learn to do stuff one-handed because they always have a baby on one hip and trying to do everything else with the other.  In fact, there was a commercial on TV recently for the new retractable Sharpies because moms never have two hands free to take the cap off and write with them.  I'd also love it if mom's could braid their daughter's hair and stuff like that.  I remember my mom doing that when I was younger, and even though it wasn't always comfortable (she kept telling me to hold my head so the braid would be taut!) those times are some of my favorite childhood memories, and we did bond through that.  So many things...but it's just a game, a life simulator, and it's impossible to program everything into it.  Still it would be nice...
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 February 24, 05:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read somewhere about Sims being able to take toddlers into the shower to wash them, but I imagine if that ever happened it was a glitch like the ones shown... can't see Maxis coding that in Tongue Which makes it really sucky when there's no room for a tub in the house but the toddler's getting stinky - why can't THEY get washed in the sink instead of babies who, as cute as it is, never really need it when there's diaper changes? I usually end up buying them a tub, plunking it on the lawn, washing the toddler and selling the tub back. Tongue
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 February 24, 05:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, Swiftgold, I've done the same thing myself!  As long as you sell it right back and it's before midnight, you'll get all your money back!  I too wish toddlers could be washed in the sink.  Why not?  I did recently discover though that if you let a stinky toddler do their thing in their diaper, even though they are potty-trained, their hygiene will be almost fully restored by using the changing table.  Huh  The toddlers lose hygiene faster after they are potty trained, and in my experience, they usually need at least one bath before they grow up.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: