More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:38:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Stuck Zzz's - my Sims are sleepwalking?!?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stuck Zzz's - my Sims are sleepwalking?!?  (Read 5925 times)
SimSherry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Stuck Zzz's - my Sims are sleepwalking?!?
« on: 2006 February 14, 22:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all.  I've got a reoccuring glitch in my game that shows my Sims with Zzz's floating about their heads all day.  Supposedly the NL patch 2 fixed this (stating that it was a side effect of the maxMotives cheat) but it hasn't fixed it for me.  I'm also using crammyboy's wonderful movie-tool bonsai tree thingy to turn Zzz's off, but it doesn't always do so, for some reason.

Now, I know I could simply stop using maxMotives and that *might* take care of the problem, but I've found that I love turning the Zzz's off so much, that what I'd really like is a way to globally patch my game so they never appear.  Is this possible?  Perhaps there's a mod/hack out there for this that I'm unaware of?  Thanks in advance for any input.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Stuck Zzz's - my Sims are sleepwalking?!?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 15, 13:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only seen this on the toddlers and babies-but once they have been to sleep they go away. Dunno if that would work with the older sims though.

Marg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 15, 18:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game the zzz's stayed after the toddler got out of the crib.    Mine was caused by moving the crib
with "move objects" while the toddler was sleeping.    Once the toddler used the crib again the zzz's went away.   
freetobejulie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 15, 20:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had problems like this without any hacks or cheats, too.  Most of the time it's with the green mist staying around a sim even though they've taken a shower.  It just usually goes away on its own after a few showers, or I guess in your case, a few nights' rest.  This problem happens most of the time when I'm going at the maximum speed.  Good luck.

Julie =)

Everyone's a ritter bit lacist.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 16, 20:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favourite episode of stuck ZZZs is from Trubble's I'm Surrounded by Idiots story:

LK contemplates his place in the universe while Johnny snores peacefully in the...the...pink, orange, and green.

After several hours, Johnny awakes with a startled expression ("Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh"). Unfortunately, his food is still asleep.

You have to click on the link to see the photo - it's hilarious Cheesy.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
SimSherry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 17, 00:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favourite episode of stuck ZZZs is from Trubble's I'm Surrounded by Idiots story:

LK contemplates his place in the universe while Johnny snores peacefully in the...the...pink, orange, and green.

After several hours, Johnny awakes with a startled expression ("Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh"). Unfortunately, his food is still asleep.

Too funny!  Thanks to all for responding, and thanks also for the laugh.  lol
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 20, 06:21:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanksa...I had a great laugh at that...!  Smiley

Go Away
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: