More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 01, 00:12:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Awww... shucks (newsbox)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awww... shucks (newsbox)  (Read 25388 times)
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: Awww... shucks (newsbox)
« Reply #50 on: 2006 February 15, 06:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my rabbit can't move his back legs, and if he doesn't get better, we'll have to put him to sleep.

I hope your rabbit gets better soon  Smiley
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 February 15, 06:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

>:(SEE!!!  That's why Valentines day sux, people THINK...too much about what they DON'T have.  It's just another f&cking HALLMARK scam, there was no Saint!  Look in the Newsbox and you'll find the real reason for the day, Hallmark (the suckholes) seized the opportunity to make a fortune!  Who's laughin now? Huh

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2006 February 15, 06:39:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argon, my sister had an experience with her dachsund a while back that was very bizarre and you reminded me of it.  We have no clue what happened, but apparently the little thing fell down the steps and hurt her back.  She lost all movement in her back legs.  My sis took her to the vet and the vet said it didn't look good, that she would never walk again.  Low and behold, she's getting around like a champ now!  It took a lot of rest--she had to stay in a pet carrier most of the time for weeks, but she's motorvating again!  So maybe your pet will be up and around soon, too. Smiley

I guess maybe this wouldn't be such a good time to say I had a great Valentine's Day!  I walked into my office around noon-thirty today and found a beautiful bouquet and card sitting in front of my monitor.  Nope--no guilt in my man or any need.  This is our twenty-second year of marriage.  He doesn't always remember Valentine's Day and such--just makes it all the nicer when he does remember! LOL

This is only about the second time in all our married life he's given me flowers.  We still laugh over the first time, because it was Valentine's Day about 4 or 5 years ago.  We live a ways out in the country so he bought them the day before and decided to keep them in his pick-up overnight.  The next morning they were totally frozen!  I just chuckled!  I let the petals dry, then crunched them up and put them in the next batch of melt and pour glycerin soap I made!

Ah, men.  They're such a weird species!

And for those who're having a lousy day, believe me when I say I've been there, done that.  I was 24 before I married, and only ever had one boyfriend before that on a Valentine's Day.  Mainly to me it's just another day, but it does give a good excuse for buying flowers and such. Wink

sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 February 15, 13:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd have to agree with Pescado on this, because -Surprize!- something terrible happened today (well this morning, without me knowing until I got home)... my rabbit can't move his back legs, and if he doesn't get better, we'll have to put him to sleep.

HAPPY FRICKEN' MASSACRE DAY!
Oh, I'm sorry. I had that happen to one of my bunnies once. It wasn't an injury, it was some kind of bunny disease. Poor bunny.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2006 February 15, 16:30:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love VD day!!  Well, actually, I love the days right after it.. discount chocolate!  Hubby is broke until payday (friday).. so he'll get me a present then.. some new Sims 1 games since most of mine have disappeared ... I think they are at his freiends' house but since it's only $20 for 3 of them.. he's ecstatic.  Yeah.. I'm easily amused and cheap to boot  Grin I've been missing playing Unleashed and Making Magic.

I already told him I want OFB as an early Mother's Day present.. concidering he's going to spend a couple grand on a new riding lawnmower and is looking at dune buggy chassises (sp)( he'll build his own from the chassis up) .. he loves buying me games.. they are relatively cheap, playing on the pc and consoles keeps me and the boys entertained and then I don't whine about him going out and hanging with his friends out at the shop (huge garage they built so they could weld and drink a lot of beer.)

~misty

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 February 15, 16:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that's what I call a good marriage Cheesy
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 February 15, 16:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love VD day!!

Uhhh...V-Day, or VD Day?  'Cause those are two very different things.

I think I must have been reading that STD thread too much.  Tongue
« Last Edit: 2006 February 15, 21:07:40 by BlueSoup » Logged
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 February 15, 16:55:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And then there's the difference between VDay as in the anti-violence movement (www.vday.org) and V-Day as in "I can't be bothered to spell Valentine's."

Of the three, BlueSoup....VD Day sounds the most uncomfortable.  Grin

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2006 February 15, 20:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love VD day!!

Uhhh...V-Day, or VD Day?  'Cause those are two very different things.

I think I must have been reasing that STD thread too much.  Tongue

Heh.. it's the only time of the year one can say "have a nice VD!" and not get decked Wink

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2006 February 16, 04:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argon, my sister had an experience with her dachsund a while back that was very bizarre and you reminded me of it.  We have no clue what happened, but apparently the little thing fell down the steps and hurt her back.  She lost all movement in her back legs.  My sis took her to the vet and the vet said it didn't look good, that she would never walk again.  Low and behold, she's getting around like a champ now!  It took a lot of rest--she had to stay in a pet carrier most of the time for weeks, but she's motorvating again!  So maybe your pet will be up and around soon, too. Smiley

Oh, I'm sorry. I had that happen to one of my bunnies once. It wasn't an injury, it was some kind of bunny disease. Poor bunny.

I'm doing better today, I found this site: http://www.hopperhome.com/Disabled%20Rabbit.htm so I've decided that if my parents try to put him to sleep, it will be over my dead body since it doesn't have to end that way! He does look really sad right now, it's so weird seeing his legs sprawled out under his butt like that...
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=nwj1c0

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: