More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 02:53:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Well. Maybe I'll keep Mr. Big around after all.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well. Maybe I'll keep Mr. Big around after all.  (Read 15001 times)
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
Re: Well. Maybe I'll keep Mr. Big around after all.
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 13, 16:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's currently functional and a part of the Director's Cut as it serves as effective protection against various aggressive NPCs, but it's not complete or comprehensive yet.

I'll keep an eye out, then. I know it's a pretty massive undertaking, with all the changes NL made to romance behavior.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 14, 01:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mr Big and the Diva are always in love with each other in my neighbourhoods! Cheesy

I wonder where my brain is at times. Thats a cool idea Em. I can picture the two of them living in a modern mansion, holding parties all the time and doing recreational drugs. Diva has a poodle and is always at the hairdressers and Mr Big is dealing in the stock exchange but basically has never done a hard days work in his life.

Cool scenario.

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 February 14, 02:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen those two.  I deleted all townies and dormies, but kept the downtownies?  Should I see them?
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 February 14, 02:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always see them downtown and they are very distinct. The clothes they wear are not available to your sims but the smoking type jacket that Mr Big wears is available to your sims in other colours.

Mr Big has big/high black hair and wears a red smoking jacket and black pants. He grooms himself often. Diva wears a distinctive red dress with a coloured scarf. Dark hair and red lipstick.

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 February 14, 04:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always see them downtown and they are very distinct. The clothes they wear are not available to your sims but the smoking type jacket that Mr Big wears is available to your sims in other colours.

Mr Big has big/high black hair and wears a red smoking jacket and black pants. He grooms himself often. Diva wears a distinctive red dress with a coloured scarf. Dark hair and red lipstick.
Gotcha, I know the ones.  Thanks.

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 February 14, 05:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a Cas sim married to Mr. Big once, actually he makes a great parent.  He became best friends with both her kids in short amount of time.  I wasn't planning on letting her keep him long (she needed the money) but I grew to like him so much that they had twins and lived happily ever after Tongue

Oh and when they married he did have a crush on the Diva too.  I noticed that another Mr. Big was spawned after he married.  Looked a lil different from the original I had tho.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2006 February 14, 21:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder where my brain is at times. Thats a cool idea Em. I can picture the two of them living in a modern mansion, holding parties all the time and doing recreational drugs. Diva has a poodle and is always at the hairdressers and Mr Big is dealing in the stock exchange but basically has never done a hard days work in his life.

Cool scenario.

Mr Big got my sim pregnant with a little bit of risky woohoo! It was so funny, but when it got time for the baby to grow to toddler, he waltzed into the house, picked the baby up from the crib and grew him up! My sim didn't even invite him over....weird! I am going to get my sim married to him as soon as she has fulfilled her LT want (reach top of slacker career) at the moment she is having so much fun in the neighbourhood.... Wink It is one of his wants to marry her-I locked it when he was on a date with one of my other romance sims.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 February 15, 03:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen him yet, either, because I don't go downtown much yet, but my Kaylynn-the-maid who married Daniel Pleasant had him as a friend already when she converted to playable from NPC.  Now that Daniel has gone to the great bit bucket in the sky, I just may have her woo him and get to be the rich b***h she seems to want to be. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2006 February 15, 13:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha-I just lost the Diva to the cowplant! My sim greeted her, then influenced her to tidy up....I forgot to get one of the sims to feed the cowplant that morning. I didn't realise until it was time for the baby's birthday party, and I looked for her....there was her grave sitting there! I haven't got a resurrect-o-nomitron yet though. Soon as I do, I'll resurrect her.

Magwitch
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 February 15, 13:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had Mr Big and the Diva married in one of my abandoned neighbourhoods.  They lived in a huge gothic-style house on top of a hill and I had quite a bit of fun with them.  They're both nasty enough to be highly entertaining and they were the scourge of my neighbourhood. Be warned, though, they produce hideous children.  Like 'drown 'em in the pool as soon as they're old enough' hideous.
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 February 15, 13:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, my Mr. Big/Cassandra spawn is still just a teen, adult ugliness hasn't been revealed yet... Plus being a girl her ugliness might be softened. He doesn't seem so bad, but I could see the Diva producing unfortunate kids. She resembles a sim I had once that was the offspring of Nicole Thompson and Alexander Goth. Do NOT breed those two.

Hey, I noticed something else about Mr. Big. He can both run and skip, though his active and playful didn't seem high enough. I could be mistaken though, doesn't active need to be at least seven before they can run? Playful seems to be only six though, but I could be on crack.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2006 February 15, 14:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the diva's nose that makes the kids so ugly, it's so....hooky Cheesy When I bred her all the toddlers had moustaches. She was married to a pretty good looking cas sim too...

Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 February 15, 15:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game, Mr. Big produced two lovely children.  Here's his son Yowie:

I dislike The Diva, so I usually make her a vampire.  Her sharp face and dress suits the lifestyle, I think.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 February 15, 15:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I noticed something else about Mr. Big. He can both run and skip, though his active and playful didn't seem high enough. I could be mistaken though, doesn't active need to be at least seven before they can run? Playful seems to be only six though, but I could be on crack.

Six is the point at which both run and skip show up.

Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 February 16, 00:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Andrea Rossi is following an art career and I noticed when she got promoted last night that she now is the character protrait person for Mr Bigs cafe. I didn't realise he owned one. I did like how they wrote him into the game on that way. It was weird too cause he was at the DeVille house having a party when Andrea arrived home - she is living with Autumn DeVille and her eldest son Joshua. As risky woohoo would have it too, she spun up pregnant as soon as she got out of the work car! Seems a wedding is due in tonights play. I wasn't convinced either that she was the right girl for Joshua.

sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 February 16, 04:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not high enough then. Mr. Big only has five in playful and active each. I wonder what else he's hiding in the deep velvety pockets of his super cheesy smoking jacket?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: