More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 12:53:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Thanks to JadeElliot, I'm organizing my downloads folder. But, I can't identify
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Thanks to JadeElliot, I'm organizing my downloads folder. But, I can't identify  (Read 11414 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Thanks to JadeElliot, I'm organizing my downloads folder. But, I can't identify
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 12, 22:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, if they didn't put the name IN it, then obviously, no, it can't - however, if you have the names of any files you can't identify, I for one would willingly search my PC to see if I have them, and if so,  which folder they are in.

Zephyr Zodiac
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
Re: Thanks to JadeElliot, I'm organizing my downloads folder. But, I can't ident
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 13, 06:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i've given up saving anything
if it gets lost it stays lost, or i end up purging it away
there's always so much more out there....

Oh, I know--absolutely scads more out there!  The problem with me is I'd rather not have to go looking for replacements. Wink  Also, I have a few very favorite objects and/or textures and some of those are no longer available anywhere.  I sort of get attached to some things, kind of like I get attached to my comfy slippers or sweatpants.  They just feel so good I never want to part with them! LOL  That's one thing I really love about The Sims.  If I get clothes in my game that I really like I don't have to worry about them wearing out and needing replaced.  Cheesy

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Thanks to JadeElliot, I'm organizing my downloads folder. But, I can't identify
« Reply #27 on: 2006 February 13, 12:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm rather the same, there are some things in the game I just won't part with.  And I'd also far rather spend my downloading time looking for something new than try to find something I've lost!

Zephyr Zodiac
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

Grilled cheese lovin' cyborg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 February 13, 17:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would TP be Tuulia Productions, maybe? She's got a new site Eye Candy, but I think all the old stuff is there too so you might recognize something.

Jen

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: