More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:58:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Does This Sim Scare The Bejesus Outta You?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Should Mercedes get plastic surgery?  (Voting closed: 2006 February 15, 05:58:06)
Yes - 30 (38%)
No - 49 (62%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Does This Sim Scare The Bejesus Outta You?  (Read 72178 times)
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
Re: Does This Sim Scare The Bejesus Outta You?
« Reply #150 on: 2006 February 09, 22:31:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she's kind of cute after you grew her up, Blue.

The facial features really DO change with age transitions.  I had a really really cute boy that was adorable as a teen, he aged up to YA and I swear, his nose EXPLODED to at least twice the size it was.  Anyone who knows how I play knows that I usually head straight for plastic surgery, but I gave him a makeover and even with the huge nose, he turned out pretty cute Cheesy Thank the gods for custom hair!

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2006 February 09, 22:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, it's not my kid.  This is my kid.

Blue and I are going to be in-laws, soon.   Grin
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2006 February 09, 23:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, for all this talk about UGLY, has anyone thought to award the trophy for Worlds Ugliest Sim to.............
Vicund Curious.
He is one really scary mofo, and I would not like to run into him in an alley or dark street. Smiley

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2006 February 10, 00:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still think Goopy Gilscarbo!And there's a couple of dormies whose mouths could swallow the atlantic!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2006 February 10, 01:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blue: I would keep ker the way she is, to add interest and realism to the game. She is plain, but not fugly like the Maxis sims.

This is actually the child of a friend of mine, married to Johnnie Depp. The kid looks like he was hit with a 2 by 4.

Fortunately it gets a little better with age. And huge glasses. The link is to a picture of him in the only story I ever uploaded.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=26944&asset_type=story&user_id=1212206

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2006 February 10, 01:39:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd call any sim that looks more simian than Ron Perlman a little more than 'plain', myself. At least it isn't so bad when she's an adult.

Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2006 February 10, 02:32:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some very attractive half-alien kids!  One, in particular has grown up into a stunning YA - her mother isn't very beautiful at all, she has the elf face and ENORMOUS ears (as do her father and uncles), but alien father Zen is very attractive, and she seems to have got the best of both of them.

http://forum.simfreaks.com/index.php?showtopic=4539&pid=42405&st=0&#entry42405

That's dad Zen in this thread, and I think he's sweet!

And that's the underlying problem with everyone else's hoods not being diverse enough.  They keep on using those BORING HUMAN SIMS when they could be having hot alien sims like us!.

Your alien seemed to be nice though.  Mine has the benefit of being grumpy and mean as hell.

I often find her walking through the house growling and hissing at things.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2006 February 10, 03:01:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

angelyne whose/what skins are you using?
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2006 February 10, 03:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enayla's default skins (which Sleepycat and I made into default).  At least that's what you see on my cute boy.  Previously I was using Helaene's skins.  So that's why the skins look different in the baby and in the boy.
Pyrobon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2006 February 10, 03:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg guys! I laughed so much with this thread!  Cheesy Its simply hilarious.
Anyway, have you guys seen this website: http://www.joodiff.com/simgen02.htm . It just seems appropiate to link to it, since we are talking about blending and genetics.
I've learned so much things about Ts2 genetics on it...maybe you already knew.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2006 February 10, 03:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

one of mine looked like he had a coathanger in his mouth, because even though his mouth wasn't too wide his cheeks bulged out there

Yep--been there, done that, seen it and all that jazz.  If you use any face that looks like the original maid, Lucy, and mix it with a narrower face that's what you'll get.  It's really a shame, too, because I think Lucy's face is really cute!  I do have a sim in my SimBin that can make neat-looking kids with her.  His looks are so extremely masculine that they just sort of take over everything! LOL

I've seen sims that are scary, many of them in my own game.  Once in a while I've ended up burninating a neighborhood when things went too haywire. Wink

cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2006 February 10, 04:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, the only thing wrong with that girl is that her nose is too high, (and that first hairstyle is hideous, I've never seen a sim that looked good with it)

I have some horrendously ugly Sim kids... mostly decendants of I've downloaded, those nice 'unique' features don't blend well.

Okay, I can't beat that.  Have you changed the eyes to see what that kid would look like without the aggressively pink peepers?  I've noticed that some custom eye colors can really screw up the appearance of kids born in the game.  In my case, what looked good in CAS (with its closeups) hasn't always looked good ingame.

But then for one family that was constantly pooping out ugly kids with these nasty brown custom eyes, I changed the eye color with contacts and... they're still butt ugly.

Anyway, here's one of a ugly sim and his gosh darn ugly toddler.  Understand that his parents dropped 6 kids that looked like him before I learned of the firstborn effect and how to avoid it:

Not to say that it was the firstborn effect that cursed all the progeny of his two (fairly attractive) parents, as his younger brother shows:

But here's the piece-de-resistance:

Notice how she has a sister who looks JUST LIKE HER.
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2006 February 10, 04:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've changed Albany and goneril too, though not much, but there's nothing wrong with the kids they already have. 

Are you considering Miranda when you make this assertion?  She was the first sim to go into the Plastic Surgery Station, and keep in mind that I don't usually do that even for my ugliest sims.

But I do agree that Ariel and Desdemona turned out nicely.  Hal didn't look bad as a teenager but as a young adult someone seems to have smushed his nose.
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2006 February 10, 05:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, for all this talk about UGLY, has anyone thought to award the trophy for Worlds Ugliest Sim to.............
Vicund Curious.
He is one really scary mofo, and I would not like to run into him in an alley or dark street. Smiley

I paired him up with a CAS female who was really pretty, and they had 2 of the fugliest simkids I've ever seen.  Sorry no pics....
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2006 February 10, 08:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've changed Albany and goneril too, though not much, but there's nothing wrong with the kids they already have. 

Are you considering Miranda when you make this assertion?  She was the first sim to go into the Plastic Surgery Station, and keep in mind that I don't usually do that even for my ugliest sims.

But I do agree that Ariel and Desdemona turned out nicely.  Hal didn't look bad as a teenager but as a young adult someone seems to have smushed his nose.

It was Ariel and Desdemona I was thinking of really.  I think I did plastic surgery on Miranda too, but there are so many in Veronaville that needed it, I've lost count.......

Funny thing is, though, I took one look at Patrizio, gave him hair and the full beard, and he looked quite acceptable - without them he looked like an elderly prize-fighter!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2006 February 10, 08:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But then for one family that was constantly pooping out ugly kids with these nasty brown custom eyes, I changed the eye color with contacts and... they're still butt ugly.

If they're "pooping" them  out, of course they're "butt ugly".  Grin
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2006 February 10, 08:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they're "pooping" them  out, of course they're "butt ugly".  Grin
ROFL.  It's amazing the difference one "o" will make!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2006 February 10, 08:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but I still thought it was funny.  Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2006 February 10, 09:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really shouldn't laugh at people's typos! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2006 February 10, 09:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er, I also noticed s/he said they had "brown" eyes also.   Shocked

ZZ:  If it's funny, I'm going to laugh.  It's not the same as making fun of them.  Besides, how do you know it was a typo?  Wink
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2006 February 10, 09:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't sure it was a typo. Either way, I couldn't resist.  Cool
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2006 February 10, 09:24:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

;DWell, considering the O and P are adjacent on the keyboard, a typo is fairly obvious to me (but then I did train as a typist once!) and yes, of course it's funny when people make typos which rather change the meaning like that! Wink

Zephyr Zodiac
seventhson
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2006 February 10, 11:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since we're discussing ugly Sims and genetics, has anyone heard of and/or tried the Dilution Challenge?

For those who haven't: the idea is to start with the most terrifyingly ugly Sim you can possibly create, and try to breed the ugly out. Obviously an extremely optimistic challenge, since you can only use Maxis townies/NPCs/etc.

I'm afraid I gave up shortly after the second child in the second generation became a toddler - he and his sister (Bonus side view!) were so ugly I could hardly bear to look at them. Their mother was reasonably pretty, their father was my terrifying founder. Perhaps if facial features are bred out rapidly, I might try playing until the kids spawn their own kids...
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2006 February 10, 11:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

seventhson:  Oh my, those are some scary sims!  I think I might have nightmares after seeing those!  How could you stand playing them?  On the other hand, your avatar sim is quite gorgeous.
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2006 February 10, 11:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't sure it was a typo. Either way, I couldn't resist.  Cool

FWIW, it was intentional.  I thought it appropriate considering that they were ugly and that it was custom brown eyes that made them so.

Not that I expect anyone to believe me Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: