More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 11:59:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Why The Hell Are You In My House?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Why The Hell Are You In My House?  (Read 12162 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Why The Hell Are You In My House?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 09, 18:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this annoying Barista that invades everyone's home now.  She was bitten by the vampire--so I made her into a teen and cured her vampirism.  She makes herself at home everywhere--she isn't outgoing either.  I probably should make her into a vampire again and give her a night job so she doesn't bug anymore.  She is really getting on my nerves.  She also is the type that picks up the baby.
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Why The Hell Are You In My House?
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 09, 19:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to wonder if aspirational level has anything to do with the tendency of a Sim to invade other lots.  I have a former Uni cafeteria worker who is married to Brandi Broke, but I don't really like him, so I tend to ignore him completely when I play their lot, other than the occasional half hearted attempt to get him to electrocute himself.  But he is constantly near or in aspirational failure.  He has walked into 3 of the last 4 houses I've played (the 4th was downtown so maybe that disuaded him).  He walks in, goes to play with the toddlers, and if he comes by when a meal is being served he helps himself.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: