More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 00:14:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hack Request-No autonomous use of the expresso machine.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hack Request-No autonomous use of the expresso machine.  (Read 4308 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Hack Request-No autonomous use of the expresso machine.
« on: 2006 February 13, 23:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please can someone make this hack if it is possible? I love the expresso coffee machine (the most expensive one in buy mode) but it is driving me bugshit that my sims keep on helping themselves to it when I don't want them to! I've been putting it in inventory, then moving it out when I need it-but that is driving me mad too Cheesy
This game just finds more ways to do my head in...

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: Hack Request-No autonomous use of the expresso machine.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 14, 00:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you didn't want them to use it because of the Parkinson's like reaction - Numenor has a mod over at MTS2 that stops that.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 14, 00:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FREE WILL OFF!

Alternatively, put it in a room, slap an APO on it, and choose "Deny Autonomous".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 14, 03:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you didn't want them to use it because of the Parkinson's like reaction - Numenor has a mod over at MTS2 that stops that.

Oh wow! Must get that! That's driving me crazy.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 14, 04:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the same line of idea, I would love something that would stop Sims on community lots to rush to the expresso coffee bar when their energy bar is almost full!  It is ok if they go to it when their energy bar is half full or lower but makes no sense when it is almost full.  No need to drink coffee just to fulfill your fun bar when there is plenty of fun stuff to do on the community lots.

Expresso bars on community lots attracts sims like bees for honey... it drives me nuts!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 14, 08:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow! Must get that! That's driving me crazy.

Haha me too! MTS2 is down atm though. Sad Thanks Simmiecal.

V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 18, 03:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you get espresso machines on community lots? where are they hidden in the buy section? I would LOVE to be able to boost my sims' energy level when they were out gallavanting. I have often sent them out on a field trip only to realize too late that they are exhausted! (bad planning)

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 18, 03:30:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you get espresso machines on community lots? where are they hidden in the buy section?

Uni added expresso bars that you can put on the community lots; the expresso bar automatically generates an NPC barista to run it.  And your sims can also earn a few bucks by giving the barista a break -- it's one of the menu options you get when you click on the expresso bar. There's also a menu option to buy coffee for another sim, which gives you some social points.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 18, 05:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well poopie darn. I don't have Uni. I had to choose between Nightlife & Uni and I chose Nightlife because I had heard that Uni had too many bugs and wasn't much fun to send kids off to college as one might think.

Thanks for the info

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 18, 08:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you could only choose one you made the right choice. Wink  I have both, but got Nightlife first.  Only after I heard that it actually enhanced Uni play did I finally look at all of the features Uni adds and cave.  Overall it was worth it, and thanks to JM and TwoJeff's mods my sims aren't stuck in Uni nearly as long!

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 February 18, 14:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yea, the college rampage and college clock definitely make Uni worth playing, especially for sims who have grown up in the game and go to college with a lot of skill points already.  You can blast them through pretty fast, only slowing down to do things like get them into a SS or greek house if you like, or having them befriend a particularly good looking dormie Smiley.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: