More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 05:24:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I am a bit disturbed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I am a bit disturbed  (Read 12003 times)
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
I am a bit disturbed
« on: 2006 January 22, 13:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night Heath Broke found out the love of his life was cheating on him with his best friend.  Instead of doing the standard divorce or try to make things better dealy I decided to watch them and see what happened w/o intervening too much.  Everyone in the house became totally disturbed as they were all furious at Karen for cheating and there was a lot of fighting and not much else going on, leaving several people in the red desperate moods.

Having the fight club mod installed and some of the sims in the house being VERY grouchy was not a good thing.

I watched as Heath attacked Karen continously while she was already in desperation for quite a few different needs.  Being that he's one of the extremely grouchy ones, with fight club installed he obviously got quite the boost from attacking his wife.  Eventually, after one of his attacks, she passed out on the kitchen floor.  When she awoke a few seconds later from a noise, she clutched her stomach and fell to the floor as Heath pointed and laughed as the grim reaper took her away.

All a bit disturbing I say..as Heath has quite a responsiblity in her death.  I actually feel kind of bad that I let it get that far lol (I know, I know..pixelated people and all that)

Heath needs some sort of punishment now.  I had to move him out.  I couldn't leave him there with the teens, watching them cry over their mother's death while he was partly to blame for all of it. 
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
Re: I am a bit disturbed
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 22, 13:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That IS disturbing.  It almost sounds like Sim murder!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 22, 13:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heath needs some sort of punishment now.  I had to move him out.  I couldn't leave him there with the teens, watching them cry over their mother's death while he was partly to blame for all of it. 
Why not try out an Ingelogical prison?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 22, 14:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm very interesting. I'm going to have to give this a go later...I can't just let a sim murderer run rampant lol

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 22, 15:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm very interesting. I'm going to have to give this a go later...I can't just let a sim murderer run rampant lol

I have to second that idea! Lock him up!
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 22, 15:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, that sounds like fun Smiley <jumps on the lock him up bandwagon>

Unsouper
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 22, 16:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The best punishment is, to move him to the family bin, and leave him there. No playing with a sim is quite hard for him. I did it to Beau, who, after wanting to be engaged to a student, and graduated, didn't think about her at all. I moved him to the family bin, then gave him "second chance" to behave. He  was quite obedient after this.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 22, 16:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prison sounds like a good idea.
Does anyone have a prison already for download?

I'm not very good a building anything.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
humybyrd
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 22, 18:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=63664&asset_type=story&user_id=1421863

This is my prison I was unable to upload it to the exchange-they have issues. If you want it I might be able to send it to you, will have to update inges prison system first though since she changed it after I built this and I havent played it. Comes with a warden. I also have an assylum for the insane sim. Again it wouldn't upload couldnt even get the story up on that one but I can put some photos on my LJ if you would rather see the hospital. Both are very large lots and probably require a pretty good comp to play them. The prison is on a 5x5 and the hospital is a 5x6 and they both use the prison system to control the occupants.

I reject your reality and substitute it with one of my own.
simmiecal
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 January 22, 19:00:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=63664&asset_type=story&user_id=1421863

This is my prison I was unable to upload it to the exchange-they have issues. If you want it I might be able to send it to you, will have to update inges prison system first though since she changed it after I built this and I havent played it. Comes with a warden. I also have an assylum for the insane sim. Again it wouldn't upload couldnt even get the story up on that one but I can put some photos on my LJ if you would rather see the hospital. Both are very large lots and probably require a pretty good comp to play them. The prison is on a 5x5 and the hospital is a 5x6 and they both use the prison system to control the occupants.

Is this the same prison you sent to me? I can put it on my website for people to download if you want in case people have a problem with email sizes. Let me know.
(I haven't been able to play the prison in the shared hood, but soon as the download is available, someone **cough*JM**cough** will be sent there right away. He's terrorized the neighborhood enough already. And it might be for his own good - three sims want to see his ghost.  Cheesy
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2006 January 23, 00:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just started an Ingefied prison in my new Pleasantview.  The first inmates have now served their sentences, namely Komei Tellerman (3 years) and JM Pescado (2 years).  Both were in for fighting (mainly with each other) and I had to keep them separated during their sentences.  JM likes Komei now, but Komei still doesn't like JM.  Pity I didn't see Humybyrd's prison, but it didn't come up when I did a search for them on the official site.  Mine is really nice though, it's a Victorian prison and looks great from the outside.  It had some really nice wrought-iron doors, but I had to remove them so I could put Inge's on.

I would certainly put your guy away for quite a while.  I let mine age in prison and if anyone from a family goes I will play the family the same number of years so it all ties-up.  If they're going to be punished, it should include separation from their families with the years going by as normal.  Obviously for townies that doesn't apply, but they will still age.  The way Komei & JM are going, they'll be the first townies to age to elder.  They'll probably be joined before much longer by BlueSoup, as she's definitely doing her utmost to get herself locked away ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
PlaidSquirrel
Juvenile Jackass

It Burns

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 January 23, 01:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your prison is really cool humybyrd.
So just out of curiosity what gets a sim locked up? Just fighting? Or does stealing gnomes and kicking headstones count too? Is there more?

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" Jane Austen
"If you're going to wash your hands of it, use soap. Otherwise you're just moving the dirt around." Myself
"...You're fucked up, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded." Idiocracy
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 January 23, 01:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll probably be joined before much longer by BlueSoup, as she's definitely doing her utmost to get herself locked away ...

What did I do?!!!??  Shocked
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2006 January 23, 01:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll probably be joined before much longer by BlueSoup, as she's definitely doing her utmost to get herself locked away ...

What did I do?!!!??  Shocked

Well, it's what you are doing in a lot of neighbourhoods, it would seem!  You keep deliberately annoying people, even when you don't know them.  In my game you've taken a particular aversion to the Caliente Sisters.  Now, I don't blame you for one minute, but you met both of them for the first time and ended-up enemies with each one as a result of fighting!  Losing to Nina wasn't so bad because she's super-fit and can knock spots off most people, but DINA?  The woman can hardly raise her hand to use the tv remote, yet she beat you to a pulp.  Sometimes you don't bother insulting people, you just stand around downtown lots on the sidelines, glowering at everybody.  You walked by one today and nobody bothered to go talk to you and you were glowering as you left!  It's quite funny really and I'm rather hoping that you eventually get it together with one of my Sims so you become playable (all MATY Sims are townies in my game until they become romantically involved with one of my Sims). 

Oh, and you've kicked over quite a few trashcans too, which in my game is a criminal offence, ditto stealing newspapers, which you've also done (although you much prefer kicking over trashcans).  As I said on your Sim thread, I think the reason you're so horrid in my game is because I called you Blodwyn (as in Blodwyn BlueSoup).  It does suit you, though.  In case you're interested, your fellow inmates are likely to be Prof. Andrew Norton, YA Posie Flump (these two have had 4 fights each, with each other, so that should be fun) and Paul Radiphon (Radiophonic), who is currently on 3 fights.  You're only on 2, but there is also all the kicking, stealing & general disruptive behaviour to be taken into account (not to mention the glowering). 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 January 23, 02:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're only on 2, but there is also all the kicking, stealing & general disruptive behaviour to be taken into account (not to mention the glowering). 

I really hope you take into consideration that I have been encouraged to be mean by Pescado!  So, triple his sentence.  He deserves it!  Tongue
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 January 23, 02:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I find interesting is that your sim Skande, Karen, passed out, woke up with stomach cramps "I feel like I'm gonna puke" actions then died?

Brandi was bonking my CAS sim and his wife found out. Big fight where Brandi and Autumn were fighting and fighting. Next thing, Brandi is puking and I don't get a message saying she has food poisioning. I had the medicine cabinet mod and so she took her medicine and was fine.

Is this a standard side effect for fighting lots that I have only just realised? Because Brandi got very sick and yep, if her stats were low, she'd die for sure.

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 January 23, 05:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was starvation that eventually did her in...Heath wouldn't leave her alone along enough to eat.  That combined with low energy she'd always pass out before she got a chance to eat, get up..Heath would attack and/or slap some more..repeat scenerio. 

I suppose I will try to set up a sim prison, in between minutes of studying for my exam for Tuesday of course lol  I need some distraction or it just wouldn't be true studying Wink

Humy your prison is very cool looking but I think I am going to have do something a teensy bit smaller hehe

I figure if I get everything working I'll send Heath there for 10 sim days or so..he'll be an old man by then and hopefully reformed Wink
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 January 23, 05:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhh...I just re-read your original post! Sorry that I wasted your time!

She clutched her stomach before dying like all sims do!!

Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 January 23, 05:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

Is this the same prison you sent to me? I can put it on my website for people to download if you want in case people have a problem with email sizes. Let me know.
(I haven't been able to play the prison in the shared hood, but soon as the download is available, someone **cough*JM**cough** will be sent there right away. He's terrorized the neighborhood enough already. And it might be for his own good - three sims want to see his ghost.  Cheesy
[/quote]

That would be great simmical. Smiley

the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
simmiecal
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 January 23, 09:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be great simmical. Smiley

Well, you said you were going to brave the 1.66 gig. Humy's prison is the official MATYville prison. She also contributed the insane asylum. Funny, both are located very close to JM's bunker. At least, he won't have to travel far regardless of which one he is gong to.  Cheesy
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 January 23, 09:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hehehe- you could also use the good, old fashioned electric chair from MTS2

Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 January 23, 11:35:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's great simmiecal, hope the download is going to be ready sometime today, I'm off tomorrow so I will have some time to play.

the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
simmiecal
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 January 23, 16:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's great simmiecal, hope the download is going to be ready sometime today, I'm off tomorrow so I will have some time to play.

Check out the thread in made-up animals.
wishy-washy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 January 23, 20:33:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found a police station up for download here:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=3964

It has some cell type spaces in one part of it. You can just switch out the doors for Inge's. It's a big lot, though so it might be a bit slow.

Be your own fish.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 January 24, 11:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^Oo that's pretty neat looking.

I finally built my prison..still figuring out how everything works but it's bringing me great pleasure to see Heath sitting in his cell having frequent breakdowns.  Justice is served lol

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: