More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 11:26:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  8 playable Sims, 1 Dorm
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 8 playable Sims, 1 Dorm  (Read 17780 times)
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: 8 playable Sims, 1 Dorm
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 17, 16:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Used JM's "rampage" for the first time on Sunday.  Wow, that's a pretty powerful button to push, especially when 8 students start rampaging at the same time.

I was only putting through 4 at a time in my MATY hood, but now I think I'll be doing the next two batches with 8 instead.  The Rampage makes it pretty easy, so I'm anticipating a fairly easy time.  I don't really let them do anything in Uni except skill, work on class meter and befriend each other anyway.

Maybe on the first generation's kids, I'll let them take some time and experience more of Uni life, but for now my mantra is, "Git 'er done!"  Pescado is making aspects of Uni sound really cool with the stuff my Self-Sim is experiencing in his game.  Grin
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 17, 16:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually trying to slow Uni down. I have a huge lot and they're just zipping right through it. I want them to stay Young Adults for a while.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 17, 16:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually trying to slow Uni down. I have a huge lot and they're just zipping right through it. I want them to stay Young Adults for a while.

When I get to the second generation of the MATY neighbourhood, I will take some time and play more Uni.  I'm just playing them through Uni for Uni's sake right now.

P.S.  Brynne, I aged up our Sim children last night, they are both pretty, and your son is absolutely gorgeous.  Grin
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 17, 16:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanna see pics!  Smiley
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 17, 17:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just finished the freshman year on "normal" with my dorm of twelve (well, now thirteen *cough* that risky woohoo really IS - one try?!). Anyway, considering I haven't played the normal way since Uni came out, it's surprisingly fun. Just by letting them go to class and having them study/do papers only when they want to, which isn't ever in the case of the three Romance Sims, they've managed to achieve grades running from C to A+, which I love because otherwise everyone gets a 4.0, and as a college dropout I can say I -wish- it was that easy! They only have one class!

Otherwise, I've just been letting them go nuts with the socializing... almost all the previous relationships between them have been broken up now, and the Romance Sims especially have been causing some havoc. I have no idea what made one of them furious at another on the first day, too, since they have no romance involvement at all. I'll probably speed it up near the end, but for right now I'm enjoying it.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 17, 17:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is Dimitri Brynne as a child:

And aged to teen:

And finally, as an adult:

Here is my Sim child aged to teen (although I have since changed her hair):

And as an adult:

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 January 17, 17:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome looking kiddos, Blue. We done good!  Wink
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 January 18, 14:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Influence a sim to do your [TERM PAPER].
Put your sim on another PC to write it themselves.

The bar fills up *twice* as fast, as expected.
But when they finish it adds *double* the credit.
If you have the influence to get 2 sims to help, *triple* credit, job done.

Either this is a bug, or a design feature.  I think it's family sims that get the want to write their own assignment directly after influencing another to do it. 

I'm going to go with "design feature."  I'd been using this exploit to get double credit for a while when I had a Sim roll up a want to Influence to Write Term Paper, then after it was started he got a want of Write Term Paper himself.  Who am I to deny my Sims? Cheesy

Some people call it  cheat.  I call it "collaboration."  Having a couple of professors credited in your term papers does seem to help the grade a little!

So they end up in Platignum, and they can use their remaining semester time to seduce their future spouse.  Kind of like the girls I met at Uni Grin

Ah yes, going for the MRS degree. Cheesy

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
tunaisafish
Axe Murderer
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 January 19, 00:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, I thought I was going to get a slap for that comment.
I got engaged in real life at uni, only to be dumped 3 months before finals.
That was a very bizarre time for me.

Thanks for correcting the post.  I was thinking 'term paper', that's one hell of a typo Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: