HACK RATING SYSTEM

(1/21) > >>

J. M. Pescado:
I am currently considering a hack rating system, with soon-to-be-made graphics, based on the terror scale, as follows:

: Your game needs this to avoid bugs that cause lots, sims, and even entire neighborhoods corrupted/killed/turned into a BFBVFS. EX: Portal Deletion Fixes, Greek House Amnesia (Uni V1.0).

: Your game needs this to avoid bugs which will cause (sometimes seemingly random)forced resets and jumping, or data corruption that is reversible or has not yet exhibited extremely destructive side effects. EX: Vampire Fixes, Clothing Event Fix.

: Certain avoidable aspects of the game will not function correctly due to bugs and may produce undesirable effects, data corruption, and/or loss. EX: Dorm Billing Fix, Piano Fix, Pool Light Fix, No Corrupt Death, Lot Debugger

: Addresses stupid and annoying behavior associated with aspects of the game, which are not major bugs, are still annoying. EX: Crumplebottom Fix, Coffee Cup Hack, Phone Hack

: Addresses flavor-related aspects of the game. May make your game shinier but is not necessarily required for preservation of sanity. EX: PregForAll, Macrotastics, No20Khandout.

Ideally, it can be applied to the contents of the entire site.

BlueSoup:
Thank you this is great.  ;D

Seriously, I'd like to see it as a site-wide system, with twojeffs and Crammyboy participating as well.  It sounds like a good system.

Baa:
I'd really like that too.

I'm new to downloading hacks from here and when I just downloaded the entire NL MATY zip I was so confused as to what did what, and what I really needed and what I didn't even want at all.. Luckily I found the "hacks description" which tells which does what, but still, I'd like to know what's optional and what's definitely needed.

ZephyrZodiac:
I'd certainly go along with that!  Good idea, JM!

Emma:
Very good idea ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page