Dorm Billing Fix

(1/6) > >>

J. M. Pescado:
Fixes the divide-by-zero error that occurs on dorm lots when bills are delivered. Problem discovered as of NL, but the code is the same as pre-NL, so bug exists pre-NL, except it never occurs because pre-NL, dorms did not receive bills.

dormbillfix.zip

Dorm Bill Fix for TS2U v1.0 - TS2NL v1.0p1
Made by: Flying Fish Systems (J. M. Pescado)

Congratulations to: Draklixa!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Place in your MYDOCU~1\EAGAME~1\THESIM~1\DOWNLO~1 directory.

FEATURES:
Fixes a divide-by-zero that occurs if there are no dorm doors on a dorm lot.

COMPATIBILITY:
Compatible with all FFS hacks. Tested for all versions up to TS2NL v1.0p1.

SIDE EFFECTS:
May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head, coma, death,
and/or halitosis.

WARNING:
Do not open, crush, dispose of in fire, put in backwards, short-circuit, or mix
with non-awesome hacks - may explode, leak, or catch fire, resulting in injury
and/or death.

Ancient Sim:
No idea what this means, but it sounds impressive.  Assuming that it will reduce my bills, I will download it forthwith.

Actually, having just read the RTFM, I don't think I need it, because I do have dorm doors (well, I have the Myne Doors, which I presume is what it means).  Should have read that it properly in the first place.

sudaki:
I do not have NL. But my dorms do receive bills. And I've had this error. So I'm guessing I should give this a try anyway. Assuming nothing explodes, thank you!

cwieberdink:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2006 January 14, 19:22:27

Fixes the divide-by-zero error that occurs on dorm lots when bills are delivered. Problem discovered as of NL, but the code is the same as pre-NL, so bug exists pre-NL, except it never occurs because pre-NL, dorms did not receive bills.

I know I am totally not awesome, but I am quite certain that my dorms have received bills.  Also, this would apply only to custom built dorms?  since all Maxis dorms have dorm doors?  It is the Myne doors you're talking about right?

C

RainbowTigress:
It's been a while since I played Uni, especially a dorm, but I seem to remember getting bills.  And I've only played the pre-built Maxis dorms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page