More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:58:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  HACK REQUEST: No Shock
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: HACK REQUEST: No Shock  (Read 4538 times)
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
HACK REQUEST: No Shock
« on: 2006 January 09, 02:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Pescado has done No Shock for Outgoing, but would someone (HINT: Phedge/Jeff/Ste) make a global no shock at nakedness for all Sims? They are driving me insane.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: HACK REQUEST: No Shock
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 09, 02:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be great if they at least didn't scream at their spouses or significant others??? Jeez. That's what really gets me.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 09, 05:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the noshockoutgoing, and it works for all the sims.
agcons
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 10, 08:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't heard any of the screeching either (thank Christ) and I have a good mix of shy and outgoing sims in the neighbourhood.  The shrieking between spouses or sims who are in love always made me especially crazy.  "You've seen each other naked a thousand times, you can hardly be surprised now, so STFU already". 
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 10, 16:18:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know, there are times where I myself get shocked.  I use Crammyboy's realistic mod for guys, and last night one of the professors jumped in the love tub naked.  I hadn't set his options, so he was a dark-skinned elder male with a pale white thingy.  He even stood up and greeted his date like that!  That was their first date, BTW.  She wasn't shocked, but I had to gasp and blink a couple of time.  Then I set his options and made him look better.  LOL  But it was hillarious. 
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 10, 20:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be great if they at least didn't scream at their spouses or significant others??? Jeez. That's what really gets me.

That always got to me too.  Its like "What are you shrieking about?  That wasn't how you reacted last night!"
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 12, 20:25:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to add my vote for a global non-shock hack, or one that at least keeps all but the most shy sims from being shocked.  Smiley

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 12, 21:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be excellent.  I rather have a more nuanced mod however.  Basicallly no shock for outgoing sims and no shock for spouses.

I have a funny story about that.  I downloaded two hacks once that involved nudity.  I think one let sims get naked under certain circumstances (outgoing etc) and the other I believe was called "let's get undressed".  Anyway, I ended up in a funny situation where my sims, which were fairly shy, would get undressed look down at themselves notice they were naked and then get dressed, get undressed again, look down....etc....while mutually shocked at each other's behavior.  It was hilarious.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 13, 00:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know, there are times where I myself get shocked.  I use Crammyboy's realistic mod for guys, and last night one of the professors jumped in the love tub naked.  I hadn't set his options, so he was a dark-skinned elder male with a pale white thingy.  He even stood up and greeted his date like that!  That was their first date, BTW.  She wasn't shocked, but I had to gasp and blink a couple of time.  Then I set his options and made him look better.  LOL  But it was hillarious. 

LOL ^^

If any of my simmies ever get naked like that, no matter how outgoing they are, they never just walk around that way.  After a few seconds they always change back into what they were wearing.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Immy
Miss Immy 2007
Terrible Twerp

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 January 13, 23:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

((Sorry to go off-topic:: Issy, are you my long lost twin?))

[July 06, 2008 at 4:53am] Krissy: Sorry. Didn't mean to explode or anything. When I said "Kill yourself" I kind of meant "Hug yourself"... Just with knives.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 January 15, 15:32:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

((Sorry to go off-topic:: Issy, are you my long lost twin?))

In what way do you mean  Huh

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: