More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 22:43:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Zombies
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 23768 times)
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
Zombies
« on: 2006 January 07, 15:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you believe after almost a year since I've bought the University EP, yesterday was the
first time I ever made a zombie?

It was the most depressing thing. It made me think. Really.

Isaac is the most beloved son of mine. He's maxed out in almost every thing (neatness,
shyness etc), almost maxed out his 7 skills, has a hot body :p and he doesn't look half bad.
His nanny, Vicki Horowitz died the day Isaac turned into a child. I have no feelings towards
her. I even watched amusingly as the Grim Reaper took her life. My first death. Yesterday I
finally got the Grim Reaper phone and deliberately let Isaac made her into a zombie, to fit
in the story line and I wanted to play a zombie for a very long time.

It was utterly depressing. I paid $1200 something and she came back as a zombie. Blue,
having a mouth that can't shut, a limp foot and arms that just looked strange. Boy her photo
don't look good. Agonizing, in fact. Then I noticed Isaac wanted to apologize to her, he
looked so guilty that he made me feel guilty. Instead of yelling or doing something worse to
him, Vicki simply shushed him and explained that everything is fine. Man...I felt so
depressed after this. Everytime she walk it was excrutiating, and hearing her moan... Cry

So I have this question. Is there a difference if I pay another amount of money? Or is there
only 1 kind of zombie? I mean, are there less depressing zombies out there? Isaac is the
apple of my eye, letting him do such an abominable act is simply...disquieting.

By the way, I noticed Vicki kept thinking bout brains when she looked at Isaac. What the?
And another funny thing is, she wants to go into the military career. Huh

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: Zombies
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 07, 15:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the Sims, zombies is zombies. If you pay more money, though, they get resurrected with more levels of completeness. Pay a little more money and you get a sim that is properly alive, but with a switched personality. Pay top dollar and they come back as good as old.

Zombies think about brains because that is what, in 'traditional' horror movies, zombies eat!

bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 07, 16:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh gosh. will they actually go eat brains Shocked

radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 07, 16:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I thought they were rather comical when I first made one. I suppose I watched too many zombie movies when I was a kid.

What gets me is the "Be a zombie" want.  Undecided Oh, sorry knowledge sim, no zombie you after I've worked so hard to get you where you are.

I suppose they are a bit sad, however they die easily since they tend to not take care of themselves very well.

Instant gratification takes too long.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 07, 16:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once attempted to fulfill the "be a zombie" want and it appears to be  unfullfillable in my game.  I locked it, killed the sim, brought them back as a zombie and want was still there, locked.

I have no interest in the zombies....always seemed boring to me.  At least vampires run around going bleh bleh lol
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 07, 16:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My daughter had a teen zombie in her game, not long after she got uni.  I watched for a little while, but after that I couldn't bear it.  This previously reasonable looking teen had turned into this ugly, creepy thing.  With the head to one side all the time.  It was sad to watch.

Since getting Uni for my computer I've never had a zombie, and I don't intend to.  Not even for those really annoying sims I intend to feed to the cow plant then resurrect just so I can repeat the process a few times.

Even nannies don't deserve zombifying - besides I don't think it's possible for zombies to be more horrifying than a Maxis nanny.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 07, 16:29:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never had a zombie, but it would be interesting to take a group of zombies, and order them to do the Smustle...Smiley. Will we see the Michael Jackson "Thriller" dance, exactly as it was done in the movie?
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 07, 16:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THEY CAN DIE?! Shocked

yes, it was depressing..i think i need a therapist..

SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 07, 16:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't made a zombie either. And reading this thread, I doubt I ever will. I could never have the heart to do that to any sim, nasty nanny or otherwise.

INTJ
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 January 07, 17:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made my first zombie, too, for a movie which I eventually realized I'll never finish Tongue He died accidentally and his mother lost to the reaper, and since I haven't had any real accidental deaths that I haven't been able to save, I was just gonna leave him dead. Now I wish I did, sorta Tongue It doesn't help that I've downloaded an extra nasty zombie default replacement *smirk* but he was a Romance teen and now... uh... yeah. I'm not gonna let that go on. I may as well just kill him again and let him lie... :\
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2006 January 07, 17:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first zombie was deliberately created.  I got so fed-up of Sophie Miguel being so nasty to everyone, I introduced her to the cowplant and then had her brought back as a zombie . I have to say that she was infinitely better that way.  I didn't like the way she looked at all, but with the zombie skin, a waist-length hair-mesh and a flowing gothic gown, she looked rather cool.  She's done amazingly well for herself, too.  She's maxed out all her skills, earned something around $250,000, got to the top of most careers, been practically every aspiration ... she also had a child to Brandon Lillard after being zombified (I cheated for that one) and she's now grown-up.  Currently she's Countess Sophie, having found herself with 3 lightning bolts for one of the Counts.  He vamps her regularly, but she doesn't like it much so buys vampicillin in 10-bottle batches.  When I last played my original Pleasantview, she was pregnant again.  The men like her, too.  The only exception was her first love, Don Lothario's son (Romance), who pulled a face when he first saw her and fell out of love with her on daily.  He's back in love with her now, though.  Oh, and she did once die of starvation, I had to teleport her daughter in from Uni to save her.  She also graduated Magna Cum Laude instead of Summa because it took her so long to get to classes she kept being late.  Didn't help that I deliberately put her at the farest end of the dorm, I don't suppose.

My other zombie was Jennifer Burb.  When she got pregnant 2 or 3 days before elder and never had the baby, I brought her back as a zombie after she died thinking she'd be an adult and would give birth, only she wasn't, so I had to cheat and make her one.  Once she'd had the baby I left her a zombie for a while (never liked her!), but she's back to a normal elder now and having a wild affair with Don Lothario.

The weirdest thing with Sophie is that as a zombie, with her zombified personality, she is MUCH nicer than she was normally.  She has 0 Nice points now instead of 3, yet she's surprisingly sociable.  Maybe it's because even though Outgoing is only 3 or 4 or whatever it is, it's her highest characteristic.  Whatever the reason, I can honestly say that she's a much better Sim overall than she was before.  She was never a doting mother, but she managed to bring her daughter up single-handed without incident.  The daughter is a pain in the arse though, she's a phone-stalker. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 January 07, 19:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the zombies would creep me out too much to use them (thankfully they don't eat brains, just think about them) due to years of fighting-off-zombie dreams, but instead I found them too tragic to use! I had an up-and-coming criminal mastermind have an SS member as a girlfriend when he was in Uni, but when he graduated he didn't want anything to do with her, so another student made friends with her and then lured her to the cow plant. After she became tasty elixir, he called up Grim and made her into a zombie... ooh, it was horrible seeing the poor girl like that. The student had a red memory and rolled up a fear of making zombies...

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2006 January 07, 20:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was threatening to make my bro's ugly Sim grandchildren into zombies, but I spared them.  I couldn't think of deliberately kililng them off since I grew to like them.  So I gave the granddaughter plastic surgery to make her look more like her mom, and the grandson became a vampire.  Now he looks like almost catlike.   Cheesy

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 January 07, 20:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded an edible brain from somewhere.  I haven't used it much.  Cheesy

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 January 07, 21:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I resurrect dead dormies as zombies. I don't have to kill the dormies, even, they kill themselves, and I bring them back as zombies and boot them back to the dormie pool so they can shuffle around the university as undead dormies.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2006 January 07, 21:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made a couple of zombies, and was surprised to find out now I had to *play* them. After a little while, though, they got on my nerves, and I fed them back to the Cow Plant.

I think having zombies in town could be fun but I can't bring myself to turn my beloved Sims into zombies. They're just so disturbing and unless hacks are used, even when they're killed, they can never be resurrected into full Sims anymore; once a zombie, always a zombie. So pay that Grim Reaper well!

Along similar lines, this week was the first time I'd ever done a complete resurrection, and I was pretty disappointed that outside of the one who did the resurrecting, none of the resurrected Sim's relatives or loved ones had any memory of that Sim being resurrected, nor did the Sim even have a memory of being dead!?!! It was like the Sim was never gone.

I wish Maxis had wrapped a little more around the resurrections, at least added memories or having some sort of reaction the first time they see the no-longer-dead loved one again. I mean, they remember burning the Toaster Pastry for their entire lives, but not having a loved one come back from the dead??!!!

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

:P

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 January 07, 21:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boot them back to the dormie pool so they can shuffle around the university as undead dormies.

How'd you put them back as dormies?

A proud thread pirate.
Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2006 January 07, 23:31:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My daughter had a teen zombie in her game, not long after she got uni.  I watched for a little while, but after that I couldn't bear it.  This previously reasonable looking teen had turned into this ugly, creepy thing.  With the head to one side all the time.  It was sad to watch.

Hehe. I actually played that zombie-teen for a while, too. Sent him off to college. Met a guy with blue hair (matched his skin, sort of). Graduated. Got joined to the Blue-haired guy. Fulfilled his 'Have 10 Kids' want through a combination of alien pregnancies, adoptions, and 'preg for all' hack... Oh, and his blue-haired partner's 'Have 10 Kids' want. But because of the alien births, it ended up being more like 15 kids.

I had lots of fun with that entire family tree actually (the zombie was not actually part of the main faimly tree line, but actually adopted as a just-for-fun kid by one of my CAS adult couple who had become the elder widow) obviously this was back before I knew about the BFBVFS. Wink

Then there was the teen that I made a zombie AND a vampire, actually I was experimenting with scholarships using a group of four teens, a zombie AND vampire, a zombie, a vampire, and I forget what the fourth one ended up as... I never really played them beyond that, actually. Tongue

sadiebutterfly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2006 January 08, 00:16:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My only zombie is Jihoon Greaves, who got eaten and resurrected on the Secret Society lot. I thought he would just stay there, you know, maybe tidy up around the place a bit, but oh no, he hitched a ride back with the girl who resurrected him. (Her fiance was not overjoyed and shortly afterwards left her for Meadow Thayer).

Jihoon has now joined the frat house and is dating Meadow's best friend Lucy Burb. It's my Beauty and the Beast storyline. I hated him as a dormie but now I'm almost fond of him.
Paperbladder
Paperian Heretic
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 January 08, 01:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just find the zombies too slow, and once you change a sim it's permanent.  The only time I would actually decide to transform them is when I just want use them as Cow Plant fuel.  Even then, I don't use my own sims.

The only sims that I Zombified were the Maxian sims Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente.
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 January 14, 14:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, i made up my mind and resurrected Vicki Hourvitz anyway (i got her name wrong before, mistaking it for Horowitz..)  . This time around Isaac didn't feel any remorse, and strangely, what he didn't feel, I didn't feel too.

didn't know she was immortal. now i have a zombie roaming about with the ghosts of the Specter family. i don't care about her. i let her roam freely about, and see how she'll be able to take care of herself without my help.

Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 January 14, 15:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made one zombie the entire time I've had UNI.  It was that obnoxious SS member, Lara something.  I had a knowledge sim who wanted to make a zombie resurrect her on the SS lot.  And I had the same reaction y'all did:  "EWWWW!  This is fun for all of three seconds."  and I re-introduced her to Bossie the Cowplant.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 January 14, 15:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boot them back to the dormie pool so they can shuffle around the university as undead dormies.

How'd you put them back as dormies?

Inge's bush summoner thing? I would guess that the townie pool and the dormie pool are basically the same thing, the game just uses age to differentiate. For once, Maxis passed up a chance to make yet another sim pool.
plastic shine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 January 14, 19:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question: so can zombies die again?
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2006 January 14, 19:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question: so can zombies die again?

Yes, but not from old age, since they don't age.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: