More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 11:39:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Problem with community lot missing the Phone
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with community lot missing the Phone  (Read 2364 times)
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
Problem with community lot missing the Phone
« on: 2006 January 05, 18:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imported a community lot into my game and spent some time customizing it.  I also played with the zoning and changed it to a residential lot and then back to a community lot.  However I noticed recently that even though it's classified correctly as a community lot, it's missing the phone, but does have the garbage can.   This makes it impossible for me to return from the lot by taxi and I think it messes up other things as well.

Is there any way to get the phone back?  And while I'm at it, can you get the garbage can back, if you were stupid enough to delete it on a residential lot.

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: Problem with community lot missing the Phone
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 05, 18:44:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've played back and forth changing between residential and comunity lots and have had the same problem. If you are missing the residential items, Carrigon has a collection at Various Simmers that you can download. If you are missing the community lot items, someone put together a community lots collection and it's at MTS2.

For both of these, they go into your collections folder, not your download folder.

I'm at work right now. If you can't find the actual posts by this evening, when I get home I'll look up the actual links for you.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: Problem with community lot missing the Phone
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 05, 20:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the by, the community lot phone is available in the normal community lot buy mode. I believe you can access it under Street -> Electronics.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: