More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 18:19:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Yey!!! My brother is now a newly-converted TS2 freak!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Yey!!! My brother is now a newly-converted TS2 freak!  (Read 11983 times)
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
Re: Yey!!! My brother is now a newly-converted TS2 freak!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 09, 16:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I share my Simmie stories with my RL friends.  I have one who asks me occasionally what they are up to and the latest storyline.  I was discussing the game a little the other day with a dear co-worker, and she surprised me by saying her 16 year old daughter is not only a Simmer, but make custom clothes!   Shocked Grin  I told her to have the girl e-mail me a link to where her clothes are so I could see them.  My friend says she has a website but didn't know where. 
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 09, 22:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. I showed this thread to my partner Richard (because I wondered whether Misty's husband is the same sort of geek that he is), and he said "This person's pleased that her brother's become a Sims 2 freak? Shouldn't we all be sending her black-edged cards saying 'Condolences on the loss of your brother'." Grin

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 11, 14:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. I showed this thread to my partner Richard (because I wondered whether Misty's husband is the same sort of geek that he is), and he said "This person's pleased that her brother's become a Sims 2 freak? Shouldn't we all be sending her black-edged cards saying 'Condolences on the loss of your brother'." Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, I sort of gained him back with this new obsession after losing him for 2.5 years to Star Wars Galaxies! He actually comes around to our house now to talk about the game. Which is fun for me since noone else will listen to it...

INTJ
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 12, 04:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're lucky...I still have no one in real life to talk to about it.  Everyone I know thinks I spend far too much time playing "that damn game!"
I can talk to my kids about it, but as with you, my husband thinks I spend to much time on "that stooooopid game", he fails to see the point. 

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 12, 12:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems 99% of hubbies see it that way, including mine.

He likes building houses but as there is no way to specify wall-thickness etc, it is not detailed enough for him.
But I haven't given up getting him to see the light yet.

INTJ
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 12, 12:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, wall thickness is really unimportant given that there's no structural integrity and building thicker walls does not improve the ability of your building to withstand siege.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: