More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 08:07:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Syberspunke Archives (Moderator: syberspunk)
| | |-+  Testers Wanted: Less Autonomous College Assignment (Updated 4/11/2006)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Testers Wanted: Less Autonomous College Assignment (Updated 4/11/2006)  (Read 37925 times)
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Testers Wanted: Less Autonomous College Assignment (Updated 4/11/2006)
« Reply #25 on: 2007 June 15, 00:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Syberspunk, this mod seems sorta broken in Seasons although it's listed as compatible here.

Party guests whip out assignments when I lock the doors to prevent access to the bookcases located on the second floor. I thought at one point that I had forgotten to drop this mod in my Downloads folder. They may be all platinum sims but these YAs have maxed out grade meters, the parties were at Greek lots and almost all out of the 6 guests are at least 3 in playful and outgoing.

Edit: Update on the seeming 'brokenness'. I don't know if it was just a fluke or simply that I remembered things wrong but I could have sworn they were trying to do assignments with maxed out grade meters during parties. And now they've stopped doing that. Embarrassed But they definitely still attempt to do group research while a party is in progress even with the companion No Party Research hack installed.
« Last Edit: 2007 June 21, 11:08:23 by CuriousSpurious » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: