Does PMBD still list material from newer paysites, including Patreon sites?

(1/3) > >>

ScaryRob:
What the header says.

J. M. Pescado:
Given that we have no suppliers or maintainers, no. People seem to have taken their business to various other sites, but we have no plans to otherwise shutdown anytime soon unless I keel over dead. Which could happen any time given that I am terminally old.

ScaryRob:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2023 October 24, 03:34:16

Given that we have no suppliers or maintainers, no.
You're not the maintainer of PMBD?

People seem to have taken their business to various other sites,
I don't ujnderstand what you mean. Do you mean people are no longer posting to MATY, or do you mean people are using paysites unkown to you?

but we have no plans to otherwise shutdown anytime soon unless I keel over dead.
Shutdown what, PMBD or MATY? Or both?

J. M. Pescado:
Quote from: ScaryRob on 2023 October 25, 03:41:24

You're not the maintainer of PMBD?
I do server and technical things. I don't maintain content, that requires contacts with people who have feelings.

I don't ujnderstand what you mean. Do you mean people are no longer posting to MATY, or do you mean people are using paysites unkown to you?
I mean that, yes, obviously, this place is now fairly quiet, and that people have taken the paysite war to their own other sites.

Shutdown what, PMBD or MATY? Or both?
Yes.

ScaryRob:
In your opinion, who owns custom content that is uploaded to various websites, the player who created it or EA? (I'm referring to objects and game mods, but not to certain third-party programs that have their own EULAs.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page