More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 11:25:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  "Break up" between teen and adult, it wont crash my game right?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Break up" between teen and adult, it wont crash my game right?  (Read 1733 times)
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
"Break up" between teen and adult, it wont crash my game right?
« on: 2022 August 17, 21:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Ive got pedophilia off, nothing I really want in my game. I still see the break up option such as "break up text" between my teen sim and the partner who grew up into an adult. While the romantic interactions are off, the break up option is available. Will it be considered like a romantic interaction between a teen and adult and crash my game or was it left available with intention?

Thanks
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
Re: \
« Reply #1 on: 2022 August 18, 00:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wouldn't crash your game regardless. All the code in the mod is still accessible, so even if it did somehow trigger something from that feature (which I doubt), it would work fine. You can infer this from the fact that people used to complain that awesomemod gave their pedo sims the pedo trait even when they used other pedo mods instead.

You found a bug in SMF, though, that's neat.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: \
« Reply #2 on: 2022 August 18, 00:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Ive got pedophilia off, nothing I really want in my game. I still see the break up option such as "break up text" between my teen sim and the partner who grew up into an adult. While the romantic interactions are off, the break up option is available. Will it be considered like a romantic interaction between a teen and adult and crash my game or was it left available with intention?
If an action is illegal, it should be marked with the handcuffs, so I don't think this one is flagged as romantic, seeing as it's the opposite thereof. But if anything happens, let me know, because it should be totally okay to break up with someone for being 12.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: