More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:02:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Random orange trackers on sims (update)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random orange trackers on sims (update)  (Read 2729 times)
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Random orange trackers on sims (update)
« on: 2021 December 26, 18:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that i'm the only one asking questions but hopefully thats cool. So thanks for being patient.

Like 5-6 months ago I asked about these random orange trackers. I never really found out what it was but I also don't think that I posted a pic to help in narrowing it down. I've asked other users of awesomemod and they didn't have these so I'm a bit unsure how to either remove them (if they can be). I'm gonna post a picture here so I can show what I meant back then and what I experience now as well. This is what it looks like: https://ibb.co/s6ZRrLn some sims in the family can have it in blue as well (but I'm not sure what makes it blue in those cases as the other family members will have standard orange color, I figured maybe some level of friendship but I couldn't really narrow it down).

Thanks
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Random orange trackers on sims (update)
« Reply #1 on: 2021 December 27, 03:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are the sims that your active sim knows.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2021 December 27, 04:03:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the color of a sim that's doing the thing. Story Progression in action.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2021 December 27, 09:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the color of a sim that's doing the thing. Story Progression in action.

Ohh so I'm not the only one with these? And these story progression updates can't be turned off?
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2021 December 27, 13:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are the sims that your active sim knows.

But it only shows random and sometimes none of them know the person. Or are you talking about the blue? If so what rank of friends they gotta be to become blue?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2021 December 28, 04:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently that's Awesome Mod story progression. I always thought the brown houses were friends of the active sim. I don't know why they only sometimes show. I don't recall if they can be turned off, I'll ask Pescado. NRAAS has 'Tagger' which allows you to assign tags, but don't know if they can unassign them or whether that would cause a conflict between the control mods.

ETA: Those tags are brown to me so that's where some confusion arose.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2021 December 29, 05:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently that's Awesome Mod story progression. I always thought the brown houses were friends of the active sim. I don't know why they only sometimes show. I don't recall if they can be turned off, I'll ask Pescado. NRAAS has 'Tagger' which allows you to assign tags, but don't know if they can unassign them or whether that would cause a conflict between the control mods.

The houses are households the active sim knows. Orange (that's orange) tags with sim faces are missions. Under certain circumstances the tags may also be red (low-detail mode, I forget what this ultimately means) or yellow (sacred). I've never seen them blue.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2021 December 29, 14:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aha I see! Well then I don't have to be worried that I fucked something up at least, but would be nice to turn it off if possible. Thanks for your help!
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2021 December 29, 14:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The houses are households the active sim knows. Orange (that's orange) tags with sim faces are missions. Under certain circumstances the tags may also be red (low-detail mode, I forget what this ultimately means) or yellow (sacred). I've never seen them blue.

Orange household tags I do get but I believe thats in the original game.

Missions? what do you mean by that?

I get red taggers if I activate the tracker on that sim personally, blue I'm not sure why it became blue but all sims in the family saw the tagger as orange, but one who saw it as blue.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: