More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:23:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Decrap store fix makes certain items who up twice in CAS and buy catalogue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Decrap store fix makes certain items who up twice in CAS and buy catalogue  (Read 3478 times)
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Decrap store fix makes certain items who up twice in CAS and buy catalogue
« on: 2021 August 10, 23:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, basically, I downloaded some store content, decrapped all the files and installed through launcher.

I also installed the decrap fix package file (all is well so far), however, I find that it makes the cakes, birthday and wedding cake, from the baker bazaar venue set, show up twice in the buy mode catalogue. As well as, the quantum powered suit, from the limited edition of Into the future (hairstyle, boots and google), will show up twice in CAS. One of the sets will show up as "Custom content" and the other set as "Store content." This does not seem to occur with other decrapped store content as far as I can tell. Not sure why it's only happening to these.

Best Regards.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Decrap store fix makes certain items who up twice in CAS and buy catalogue
« Reply #1 on: 2021 August 11, 04:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been sorting content practically since the Sims 3 came out. I get random doubles and some misses altogether whenever I decide to start the .dbc files afresh. I don't know why it happens, but it nearly always does. You might want to find a tutorial, maybe Mod the Sims has one, to turn your .sims3pack files into .package files. I get less errors that way.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ubercuber
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Decrap store fix makes certain items who up twice in CAS and buy catalogue
« Reply #2 on: 2021 August 11, 14:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been sorting content practically since the Sims 3 came out. I get random doubles and some misses altogether whenever I decide to start the .dbc files afresh. I don't know why it happens, but it nearly always does. You might want to find a tutorial, maybe Mod the Sims has one, to turn your .sims3pack files into .package files. I get less errors that way.

Thanks for the answer! It just feels so weird why some items, the decrap fix just creates a copy of it and other items it don't. Cause from what I've noticed both of the "decrap cc" and the "simpack" version work as intended.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: