More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:16:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nostrayrespawn mod causing crash at (Sim) birth
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nostrayrespawn mod causing crash at (Sim) birth  (Read 2466 times)
VirtualAlex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Nostrayrespawn mod causing crash at (Sim) birth
« on: 2021 July 05, 13:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My game crashes just after (Sim) labour has started, the notification comes up that a new family member is on the way, then the application terminates. I have identified the problem as nostrayrespawn mod. Even though it is a Sim giving birth, not an animal. Remove the hack, no problem, replace the hack, crash!
I have run the hack conflict detector and it does not pick up this hack at all. I have dozens of hacks but never had this problem before.
Does anyone know what the problem could be? I'd like to keep this hack in my game if possible.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Nostrayrespawn mod causing crash at (Sim) birth
« Reply #1 on: 2021 July 05, 19:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err...that's...interesting. What version of the game is this?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
VirtualAlex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2021 July 06, 12:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have UC. And the AL version of nostrayrespawn.
VirtualAlex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2021 July 06, 12:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the problem is a conflict with the mod "18 hour pregnancy" from Pleasant Sims. It seems they do not want to play together but I don't see what they have in common at all. THe HCDU does not detect a problem however.  At the moment I just have the pregnancy mod as I need to get some babies out, but I really would like to keep both. I can attach the other mod if necessary.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2021 July 07, 22:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just trying to imagine how a mod conflict could CRASH, given that this is strictly a script mod.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
VirtualAlex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2021 July 10, 09:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I know is, if I had those two mods together, game crashed. One or the other taken out, all good. Anyway, I obtained a different 18hour preg mod, and it no longer happens, so??? I dunno, I just play the game! Thank you for your awesome mods anyway, I have tons of them. They are, literally, awesome.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: