More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:40:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Sims 3 with appropriate version to support 3booter
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 3 with appropriate version to support 3booter  (Read 2402 times)
Nappi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Sims 3 with appropriate version to support 3booter
« on: 2021 June 05, 09:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
first of all, English is not my first language so I apologize for possible mistakes and I kindly ask to get as simple as possible answers. Thank you.

So I bought a new computer with no disk drive and I think it's impossible to get 1.67 from origin download, which is needed for 3booter to work. Am I right?
Okay so I thought my options would be:
Install the game from CD on old computer into external hard drive and then plug it into the new computer
OR
buy external disk drive.

I would like to know if the first option is workable even if I wanted to move the installed cd game from external hard drive to the new computers internal hard drive. I only found instructions about how to do that same thing but from a gaming client like origin or steam. So I'm wondering is it impossible to move CD installed content from a drive to another?

(And also, sorry if this is message is in the wrong category, I was really comfused about these..)
« Last Edit: 2021 June 05, 09:46:21 by Nappi » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Sims 3 with appropriate version to support 3booter
« Reply #1 on: 2021 June 08, 16:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could definitely just install the game by hard drive, yes. Or mount the CD over the network. I mean, who still has a computer with a CD drive, anyway?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: