More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:01:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No CC clothes?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No CC clothes?  (Read 5370 times)
Flamme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No CC clothes?
« on: 2018 October 23, 11:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I installed the game 2 days ago, all expansions, no stuff pack and the AL patch. Game works perfect. Install a bunch of mods, game works perfect and so does the mods. Install more mods and more CC items. Goes in game and test some of them. All mods and all recolors of items and new items works perfectly just as intended.

Except for ONE thing. my CC clothes. I downloaded hundreds I think if you set between all ages, genders and wears, not one worked. Also they don't show up in the CC folder that you can check in game, not even sure if clothes are supposed to or if the problem is with the game for some reason doesn't pick them up.

Now I downloaded basically mostly the same mods and the same clothes on earlier installation and then it worked fine. Not sure what is wrong now. I want to do a medieval challenge, I even got recolors of the plates, the baby bottles, the street, mailbox ++ All works fine, but I can't do a medieval play in modern clothes, it ruins the immersion.

I really hope someone can help me fix it. I would be very grateful.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: No CC clothes?
« Reply #1 on: 2018 October 23, 18:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a very strange thing to have happen. Are you sure your files are in the right place?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Flamme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018 October 23, 21:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are in the same place as all my others mods, both new meshes and recolors of maxis meshes and game overriter, like  no20khandout, harder jobs, kids can give bottles ++

Unless clothes are supposed to be somewhere else they are int he right place.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018 October 24, 08:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got nothin', then. You sure the relevant options are enabled? I forget whether there's an option to disable third-party content, including that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018 October 25, 00:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mod the Sims 2 - do they still have Sims 2 tutorials? If your CC has a corrupt file it may prevent all the clothes showing. Delphy made a file checker for sims 3, did he do one for sims 2? Checking for file clashes et al. Then there's the binary test. Try with half your stuff, if it works put it to one side and halve the remains and so on. Are you fully patched?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2018 October 25, 22:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mod the Sims 2, Sims 2 CleanInstaller. Also, if you downloaded lots of stuff, you might have got some Sims 3 (or even Sims 4) content there. That can also stop your stuff loading.
Good luck!

Flamme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018 October 26, 06:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had everything in the same file, but apparently that didn't work for clothes. So I moved all my clothes to a new file, called something else and then it worked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: