More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:51:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  thicc nsfw booty for the sims 4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: thicc nsfw booty for the sims 4  (Read 27520 times)
dekcerw
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
thicc nsfw booty for the sims 4
« on: 2017 October 16, 21:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

obviously there's no interest for ts4 but is there any chance of a ts4 booty, or a place to deposit payshite files? more and more patreons are cropping up and it'd be neat to remind people paysites .. must be destroyed.
otherwise, does anyone have any ideas to stop takedowns on independent sites from butthurt creators? cheers.
« Last Edit: 2017 October 16, 21:55:56 by dekcerw » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: thicc nsfw booty for the sims 4
« Reply #1 on: 2017 October 17, 06:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible. We still have the site. Just no maintainers or sources as interest in TS4 seems so low. Are you volunteering?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dekcerw
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017 October 17, 16:59:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible. We still have the site. Just no maintainers or sources as interest in TS4 seems so low. Are you volunteering?
Potentially. I only have one or two things atm but I really don't mind spending more for a good cause Wink
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017 October 17, 23:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once people were aware of the TS3 bounty, they were usually happy to donate a piece or two if they could manage it.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017 October 24, 03:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't mind helping out as needed either maintaining or sourcing.
« Last Edit: 2017 October 24, 05:55:38 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
mustluvcatz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017 November 03, 07:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interest in TS4 seems low how? Low interest in the game in general? Low interest in having a TS4 booty? TS4 creators on tumblr get crazy amounts of likes, notes and downloads (if their downloads are free). Patreon is becoming a problem as more and more TS4 creators think making cc is a job and they deserve payment. Adfly links are rampant and many times there are 2 or more links to get through before you get to the cc.

I think a TS4 booty would be popular. (And no, I'm not volunteering, just putting my 2 cents in.)
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2017 November 13, 06:21:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MLC, I think Pes meant interest in relation to here, rather than outside the community. Essentially the resources to run a booty are there, but if there's no one interested enough to maintain it and deal with the other fun things that come along with it, then there's no chance of a booty for S4.

I am a beacon of sin.
kuma
Tasty Tourist

tragic clown

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2017 November 14, 22:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the lack of interest boils down to TS4's community being swarm of twelves who don't understand the long, deep, and intricate history of the simming community and paid content. Most TS2 players are aware of the Booty, a smaller amount of TS3 players are, and practically no TS4 players are if they haven't played the two preceding games. Most people have to be told why TSR is a scumhole. People are sharing Patreon (and other pay content from the usual suspects like our good friend Newsea) pretty commonly now. The issue is that it's in places like trashcan fire that is simsecret, and on filesharing platforms that will acquiesce to enough bitching from Suzie the IMVU Mesh Thief to take the content down. People are so afraid of getting reported that they keep the mirrored content online for only a finite period of time. Distributors like JackBandit and Emma's Simposium operate on temporary mirroring because of tattlers.

If the people sharing were all directed to MATY or the Phorum, I'm fairly confident interest would aggregate quickly. During TS2 era, I didn't even know MATY/The Booty existed until the buggybooz & TSR shit hit the fan because I was wedged heavily up MTS' insular ass. As rancid as Tumblr is, word can travel fast there, and same for simsecret. Those two places alone involve enough interpersonal interaction that isn't being overly monitored to bring The Booty back to its former fame.
It's not like this community is incapable of screaming at each other.

I don't have direct access to any Patreon/Pay content nor am in contact with anyone who does, but I have collected enough of said content to provide a starting point. I've enough time to help with (or simply do) maintenance, I would only need to be put in contact with those who are sharing/paying for the content.

I miss ATWAT's antics, this crop of paysite creators are no fun   Cry
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2017 November 15, 22:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People are so afraid of getting reported that they keep the mirrored content online for only a finite period of time. Distributors like JackBandit and Emma's Simposium operate on temporary mirroring because of tattlers.

Not even the fact that it was getting the links taken down, it was more the death threats, hate mail, and nastygrams.

IIRC Emma's Simposium had that issue with Maysims (Who doesn't even create her own original content) where supposedly May had fucked with a file and sent it to her after Emma had an issue with a file not working in game. I can also say I personally had issues with May who managed to try to send a nastied file, leak my address & phone , get into my bank and paypal accounts to fuck with me. Had to switch my entire life around because of that bitch.  

The thing is that There needs to be an actual working site with content already hosted, which involves getting access to some pay content in the first place. That's the only real way it'll be taken seriously and not as some quick sharing thing that will die out in 5 min, like everythin else.

But first thing would probably to be going through Patreon and other pay sites and getting a list of who, prices, and all the pertinent info to know what we're dealing with. Cause If we don't know how much money we will need to pool to cover as many sites as possible, not to mention how many are out there, we're in for so much problems.

I am a beacon of sin.
kuma
Tasty Tourist

tragic clown

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2017 November 16, 02:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not even the fact that it was getting the links taken down, it was more the death threats, hate mail, and nastygrams.
Damn, I never heard of the death threats.

Maysims is a special kind of pain in the ass; most of their content is chopped up TS2/TS3 CC which isn't exactly uber exclusive, and from what I've seen of the TS4 community, they're slowly starting to convert Peggy & co.'s old stuff. I'd say for the current moment, their shit isn't a priority until a vetting system can be put into place. (I had known about what May had done to Emma, but I didn't know it had gone THAT far, I'm sorry...)

I suggested the Phorum as a place to start out because it's hosted on Pescado's server and wouldn't be as vulnerable to complaints & the like. Emma, who was originally inspired by the Booty, has told me she's very much willing to supply pay files so that they could be hosted wouldn't be taken down, so it's a matter of connecting everything together and providing the framework. (Which is easy for someone like me to say, of course.)

I had envisioned a revamped Booty Shopping List à la the Phorum. I think having a list of who is currently being paid for, who needs to be paid for, content that can't be found at all, and everything else Levini mentioned would also be helpful. There is no centralized place for content, so there's a large overlap of the same content being shared. The Booty is probably the most stable place to hold everything, and I'd be fine organizing such threads together. Establishing a secure place to share, discuss, and source content is key to getting a TS4 Booty working. People are graciously sharing pay content; but there's such little communication between the suppliers that it's hard to have a more permanent system going.

I don't know if or where in the Phorum is the proper place to start a shopping list or discussion area, but that's more up to Pescado than me. My imagined model would be a new ts4 directory under /booty/, with the Phorum being revived. I can't do any of that, obviously, so the ultimate decision is for Pescado himself to decide if he's willing to deal with Booty 2: The Squeakquel.

There's enough pay content floating around publicly and that I have compiled myself to start; it's just a matter of gaining momentum.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2017 November 16, 05:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I also called her sorry ass out for stealing my Textures from my Sims 3 retextures for her conversions, which I was annoyed with, as I hand drew them myself and everything, so there may be more than one reason than me sharing her shitty work. But another story for another time, since I got over it forever ago (It was my motive for switching banks anyway)

Either way, In order to do that there needs to be interest from the current people running it, and from what it looks like I don't think Pes cares to deal with a forum full of bitchy and whiny 12s who don't know how to use a search feature making needless amounts of posts to ask the same "When's XYZ coming out!?", even if there were staff running it.

I am a beacon of sin.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2017 November 17, 02:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think Pes cares to deal with a forum full of bitchy and whiny 12s who don't know how to use a search feature making needless amounts of posts to ask the same "When's XYZ coming out!?", even if there were staff running it.
I never have, that's why I just never answered those questions and let them each other. Also, being 12 is a bannable offense.

I don't know if or where in the Phorum is the proper place to start a shopping list or discussion area, but that's more up to Pescado than me. My imagined model would be a new ts4 directory under /booty/, with the Phorum being revived. I can't do any of that, obviously, so the ultimate decision is for Pescado himself to decide if he's willing to deal with Booty 2: The Squeakquel.
The technical term is "Electric Boogaloo". And yes, this is possible, but we presently lack the funding as support for the Municipality has been rather low as of late and nobody seems to actually want to BE a booty maintainer anymore as everyone who used to have this job has DIED.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2017 November 17, 05:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The technical term is "Electric Boogaloo". And yes, this is possible, but we presently lack the funding as support for the Municipality has been rather low as of late and nobody seems to actually want to BE a booty maintainer anymore as everyone who used to have this job has DIED.

How much funding would we need to get this Booty 2: Electric Boogaloo running? And As said there's people who would volunteer if they had a spot to share the content they grab. Current issue is that it's damn hard to share content because everything is hosted where a DMCA is all that's needed to rip the content down, so people have to either resort to private hushed sharing, or quick drops of temporary sharing links that get deleted before a DMCA can be lodged.

I am a beacon of sin.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2017 November 17, 12:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How much funding would we need to get this Booty 2: Electric Boogaloo running? And As said there's people who would volunteer if they had a spot to share the content they grab. Current issue is that it's damn hard to share content because everything is hosted where a DMCA is all that's needed to rip the content down, so people have to either resort to private hushed sharing, or quick drops of temporary sharing links that get deleted before a DMCA can be lodged.
Dunno. Depends on what resources we're going to requisition. If you want to discuss the matter, you should come to the chat. See, ever since our viewership-based funding dried up, MATY has been funded in a rather unorthodox way: I have a guy paying our bills in exchange for MMO money. As long as I can supply his gambling addictions, the servers stay up in exchange for hosting his guilds' websites.

So which games are you slobs on?

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2017 November 20, 00:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an original approach to funding!
I had wondered what was keeping MATY going, since it's obviously not the Simmers. Grateful, though!

cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2017 November 20, 18:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully when the Sims 5 comes out, the game will be playable once more, as in no crappy open world, and true rotational gameplay.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
dekcerw
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2017 November 20, 19:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dunno. Depends on what resources we're going to requisition. If you want to discuss the matter, you should come to the chat.
Where/what is this chat? I tried to look for it but all I could find is an IRC that I can't connect to.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2017 November 21, 03:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

irc.moreawesomethanyou.com/6667 #grah

I've  started using HexChat in the last year. Seems to be fine. People are complaining about Mibbit.

ETA:

<Ambular> We've had a couple of different people drop in and ask about the Sims 4 thing.
<Pescado> Yes, I saw.
<Pescado> But they have short attention spans and flee quickly.
« Last Edit: 2017 November 30, 06:02:34 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
JWofles
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2017 November 30, 17:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying my best to lurk around in EU evenings to chat, so I should be on there every day or so.
SassyWoman
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2018 December 01, 16:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For anyone who wants to know....TS4 Booty: http://downwithpatreon.org
The Purple Pirate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2018 December 28, 01:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Sassy

Piracy is not Theft. It's Piracy. Theft REMOVES the Original. Piracy makes a COPY. Imagine your car gets stolen, but it's still there in the morning
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: