More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:40:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Does the Awesomemod Racist trait actually do anything?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Does the Awesomemod Racist trait actually do anything?  (Read 6959 times)
Anonym
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Does the Awesomemod Racist trait actually do anything?
« on: 2016 August 05, 04:09:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the custom traits definitely work.  I made an Incontinent sim, and...well, that trait definitely works as it's supposed to.

I tried making one with the Racist trait and if it does anything, I haven't noticed it.  It would, of course, be hard to know in TS3 what Sims are of a different "race."  Would that just mean color swath, or the relative darkness of skin?  So, I wasn't sure what to expect there, anyway. I did made sure he has very light skin and has black housemates, and they get along fine, but I didn't really expect even a mod as Awesome as AM to be able to know who among sims is of a different race.  That was a long shot.

I did, however, from the trait's description, expect some "racist tirades" or something, a special kind of rant that would lead to awkward reactions (maybe boring, but I'd have used awkward as the reaction), unless speaking to another racist, in which case the reaction would be positive.  I don't think any of the custom traits add interactions, either user-directed or autonomous, but I thought this one might.  I figure it does something if it's included.

Does anyone know if it does anything, and if so what it does?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Does the Awesomemod Racist trait actually do anything?
« Reply #1 on: 2016 August 05, 04:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That trait was never fully implemented in the release builds and is not normally in the selectable or spawnable list for that reason, as the purpose for which it was intended never took off.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: