More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 06:19:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can the Gypsy be fixed?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can the Gypsy be fixed?  (Read 11220 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Can the Gypsy be fixed?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 30, 05:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen the gypsy on downtown lots in a while, nor Ms Crumplebottom. I wonder if it's related to 2J's NPC zapper?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 30, 07:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you have it, then Mrs. Crumplebottom is always banned from downtown lots, unless you unban her. Not sure about the gypsy though.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 30, 08:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems that no matter what you pay her over a couple thousand, the chance of getting a  2 bolt date is pretty high.  In my game she generally brings a one bolt date even if you pay her crap.  Changing the turn ons/offs of a sim will generally make a difference between  2 bolt and a 3 bolt.

A couple weeks after installing NL I figured out the changing of two bolt to three bolt via the turn on/offs was the easiest way to insure a three bolt couple..now their running wild in my 'hoods and I almost wish it was harder to get a couple with perfect chemistry.

The thing I hate the most is the fact that the damned gypsy shows up anytime you move a sim to a new lots...and she doesn't leave if you don't greet her.  She'll just wonder around the lot for hours on end.   I get the freakin point.  She can provide blind dates and provide potions..enough already!
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 30, 18:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My complaint with her exactly. She stands there for hours looking in your windows! How rude!
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 30, 21:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to take control of her and make her spin in the giant hamster ball til she pukes, then "dismiss" her!
I think its funny when she shows up on the community lot but can't enter without being invited! This should lower the restuarants five star rating if it has panhandlers out side its doors!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 30, 22:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to take control of her and make her spin in the giant hamster ball til she pukes, then "dismiss" her!
I think its funny when she shows up on the community lot but can't enter without being invited! This should lower the restuarants five star rating if it has panhandlers out side its doors!
I truly would like to strangle the gypsy right now. I just had my sim call up the gypsy fo a blind date my sim paid max and the stupid gypsy set her up with a Teen  Tongue so I have my sim take the date to good then end the date since it's a teen. I didnt want my sim getting in to deep . My sim ends the date and since the gypsy is still hanging around ask for a blind date figuring worst case scenario Pescado would end up as the blind date. so she pays again max and get another teenager. I had my sim end the date and go to bed

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 30, 23:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is ripping everyone off and exploiting children. That's why we're here: reporting her to the better Business Bureau, I mean Pescado. She needs to be hacked up!
resin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 December 15, 19:51:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...so far I get only Repairmen! Three $5000 dates...three different repairmen, none of whom I've ever seen before.
In all of those cases I had an adult woman asking for a man and paying $5000. Does the gypsy generate a perfect match with CAS if she can't find one? If so, why are they all repairmen?? For that matter, they all seem to be perfect clones of the original sim (a lazy, fortune repairman for the lazy, fortune sim, etc.). That lends more credence to my CAS theory.

My one other date was a teen boy who paid about $3000. He got a perfectly nice date with a semi-compatible teen girl. So, for the moment at least, my own solution is to never pay the full amount.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: