More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:01:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Paysites Must Be Destroyed destroyed?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysites Must Be Destroyed destroyed?  (Read 33070 times)
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
Paysites Must Be Destroyed destroyed?
« on: 2016 February 16, 13:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a valid link or repository site where the downloads from the booty can be found?

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
Re: Paysites Must Be Destroyed destroyed?
« Reply #1 on: 2016 February 16, 17:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Booty

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016 February 16, 22:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not helpful. The links to http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ and svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ produce:
"The connection has timed out

The server at paysites.mustbedestroyed.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

So do direct links to specific items.

svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ is problematic, but still sometimes works. The Tumblr and Facebook results that come up are just bizarre. Although the invalid link is still displayed at the top of this page, since PMBD was a Pescado Enterprise, I hoped a more reliable link was, in fact, available. Apparently not.

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016 February 17, 00:51:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still works, we're just currently in a waiting list for a server maintenance-type thingy.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016 February 17, 03:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good to know. I would hate to see such a remarkable and useful compilation of time and talent disappear.

Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2016 February 17, 17:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not helpful. The links to http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ and svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ produce:
"The connection has timed out

The server at paysites.mustbedestroyed.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

So do direct links to specific items.

svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ is problematic, but still sometimes works. The Tumblr and Facebook results that come up are just bizarre. Although the invalid link is still displayed at the top of this page, since PMBD was a Pescado Enterprise, I hoped a more reliable link was, in fact, available. Apparently not.

When I google Paysites Must Be Destroyed THIS link comes up as the very first one. When I click on it I am taken to the page about Paysites Must Be Destroyed...but when I scroll down...BOOTY.

http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
sora
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016 June 17, 19:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forgive me for the necromancy but since Booty seems to be down again is it again just server maintenance or something else this time?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2016 June 18, 02:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try now.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
sora
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2016 June 18, 06:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems to work now, thanks for looking into it. Out of curiosity, what was the matter with it? Is the same thing affecting wickednouk and graveyard sites too as they're also down and I think they are also both hosted by Pescado?
ws-jessica
Tasty Tourist

the wicked part of WNF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2016 July 05, 21:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems to work now, thanks for looking into it. Out of curiosity, what was the matter with it? Is the same thing affecting wickednouk and graveyard sites too as they're also down and I think they are also both hosted by Pescado?
Yes WNF (including graveyard) are hosted by Pescado. I've sent him a message so hopefully we can get it fixed soon
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2016 July 06, 03:26:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hosting service broke some file permissions. The matter has been brought to my attention and they've been fixed. Nothing to see here, move along.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lordtyger
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2017 April 17, 03:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to go to the booty at http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ is it down or moved or what?
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2017 April 17, 15:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Working for me.

uaintjak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2017 October 20, 16:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, necromancy is bad and stuff, but it's the only way we'll get Carrie Fisher back.

Anyway, I can't find a working link anywhere to the booty, no matter which link I try.  Any help would be appreciated.
ws-jessica
Tasty Tourist

the wicked part of WNF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2017 October 24, 20:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, necromancy is bad and stuff, but it's the only way we'll get Carrie Fisher back.

Anyway, I can't find a working link anywhere to the booty, no matter which link I try.  Any help would be appreciated.
http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: